yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks For Having Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks For Having Me

Hi guys, I've been a member of some of the other forums and I'm excited to be here. I've just ordered the ACE pack and I am looking forward to being a part of an honest community and I'm dedicated to giving it my all in testing and sharing my experiences. Thank you SteveO!!

well its great having you here
    please share anything on your mind.. good or bad..
    sometimes a bad honest review is much more helpful than a good one (full with just nonsense)

Welcome and enjoy your stay

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Well hello Shakes and welcome on boards my friend. It was pretty obvious to quite a few of us what you experienced when you found me at markindallas website. I do believe the community over there is solid for the most part. So many great members and a real gem of a place usually. I loved spending time over there but some members just don't want vendors over there, other than their own favorites. LOL, its only human nature and I can respect that.

I always liked to think it was a give and take. I wanted a place, as a pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist first and foremost I could talk about my experiences. I think that threw some guys a curve-ball. They're not used to having the a guy who uses the blends he makes in his personal life. So yeah when I wanted to post about something I had to deeply reduce what I was going to write as to not offend anyone.

I guess my passion can be overwhelming to those who didn't want to get to know me. When I became aware of what was happening to others that shared my passion I really had to ask myself why? I can understand in some sense, that I as a creator of pheromone blends, could be frowned upon as self-promotion. My zeal to share with others the blends I personally use for amazing results, is just to strong to remain on the sidelines. So here we are.

The main purpose of our community is to all be able to share our experiences with each other and thus expand our own knowledge so that we can share this with even more others. In a sense its the perpetual machine of knowledge that as long as we all share with others lives on forever. We will be researching individual molecules in just a short while here. I'll be releasing individual named exotic molecules to our community "Researchers" (that's anyone you see with a green name).

In some ways its how androtics should have been working the reporting user status. Those who put effort and value into reporting honestly, good or bad, will be asked to join in a really get down to the nitty gritty of figuring out what molecules do. We can change our worlds with an idea - this one is just one of mine. Looking forward to your posts my friend. We are only in the beginning and soon the forum will have some other great members too

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

This is awesome. I'm a musician, and I help out with a local venue where we record and mix each other. Then we all get together as a group and discuss the goods, bads and uglies of the music and collectively better ourselves. It's sort of the same thing I think if more businesses worked like this the world would be a better place and I'm glad to find more like-minded people expanding their own art forms.

Comment

I really have some big hopes for this community.
          so far all the people are with personality beyond awesomeness

we will see what time will tell and what will happen here in the future..
          while we wait and be

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
            This is awesome. I'm a musician, and I help out with a local venue where we record and mix each other. Then we all get together as a group and discuss the goods, bads and uglies of the music and collectively better ourselves. It's sort of the same thing I think if more businesses worked like this the world would be a better place and I'm glad to find more like-minded people expanding their own art forms.

What do you play?

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I play guitar, bass, alto sax, piano, drums, harmonica, banjo, mandolin....and the triangle!! There were two people walking down the street. One was a musician. The other one didn't have any money either.

Comment

Whoa, you really are a musician. I have an electric guitar that I bought with the idea of playing it one day. Had it for two years and other than a few minutes here and there I haven't actually played it. I just bought a beginners DVD to playing so I'm going to commit to 30 minutes a day, everyday and dust that baby off. It's nice not having a boss demanding more and more hours out of yah

My brother plays just about everything too and yeah he seems to never have any money either

Steve O

Comment

30 minutes a day sounds good. Added up it's more time than you would put in taking weekly lessons. Just like everything else, with diligence comes great rewards.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X