yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Excited to be here!

Hi there! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the party! I can't wait to learn more about you and your adventures!

Comment

Originally posted by BobInFL View Post
        Excited to be here!
        Welcome to us!!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We are excited too!
          Tell us more about you

Comment

Hi again and thank you for the welcome!

I am an older gentleman 60s, married 30 years and am now a widower. I have only been with my wife for the past 34 years so am a little apprehensive about what I will find out there when I emerge again - which I am hoping will happen in the next 6 months or so. I am not ready for dating as of right now, but I do want to test the waters even if I am not actively participating. I am thinking I might need a little help breaking the ice and am trying mones to see if they might help.

I am going to test a number of products - first to see their effects on me, then to see the effects on others around me. My first order was Evolve oil and I recently followed up with Xsist and have just placed an order for SOB, more Xsist (I find that to be quite a sociable mone and have used it a number of times) and LoveBoat.

I learned very quickly that items like Evolve should probably only be worn if you plan to participate LOL - not something to fool around with. Reactions occur with that one - I had never really noticed IOIs that much before - not really paying attention - but after wearing it a few times - well things really start happening around you - even if you aren't actively participating or trying to escalate. Evolve plus Xsist has similar effects. Both made me feel sociable and comfortable with conversations as well as tennis in a mixed environment. So far so good.

Maybe I will start a forum as I start a new journey. Thanks again for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome. Sounds like you are getting some good products. The older ladies take quite a lot of product to wake up but evolve and SOB will wake them up. I have run a lot of blends from the playful category and just ordered a couple new ones. They seem nice for casual encounters. I haven't really figured out the older gals yet other than pretty high doses of the sexuals. Xist is always nice. I wear API a lot just for respect, they definitely get interested.

Comment

• BobInFL
                BobInFL commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! I will check out API. I may not be only going for the older ladies if ya know what I mean

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually get most of my hits from the 40's Milfish types, The ladies older than that need a caveman club imo.

Welcome!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• BobInFL
                BobInFL commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!!

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X