yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie just wanted to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie just wanted to introduce myself

Newbie from South Texas not sure what to say other then I'm excited 😁

Welcome!!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
      Current Collection:
      PSX: APi Oil
      Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
      (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
      (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Comment

Welcome, Daisy_deeds !
        We are so happy to have you!
        Can't wait to hear more about your experiences .
        You can start your own journal in Women's section

Comment

Welcome to the party! Hope to hear all of your experiences soon! Have fun!

Comment

Excited Good To See You GIF by Blown AwayIt is wonderful to have you with us excited to learn more about you and your adventures
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X