yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Let the games begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the games begin!

Hello everyone! My name is Zach and I'm super excited to join the community! New to experimenting with pheros but not totally new to the topic. 34M from Texas, work in oil and gas, married with 2 kids. I made my first order yesterday, and while I might have made difference choices after more extensive reading I'm still pretty happy with what I chose. Only one way to find out what works for me so I just went for it. I ordered APi (the only oil I ordered), Evolve, Xist, SOB, and PSE. I'm hoping the APi can be for more daily use, and the others depending on the occasion. Really hoping to have some exciting encounters with the misses, and to improve my standing at work and in social circles. Thanks for having me and I look forward to the journey!
    Current Collection:
    PSX: APi Oil
    Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
    (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
    (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Computer Hello GIFWelcome! Happy to have ya! Look forward to learning more about you and your experience
    , Bobbi

Comment

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com Can't wait to hear about your phero journey! Have fun!

Comment

Welcome to XS, CptKielbasa !
        We are so happy to have you here!
        This is a great community we have !
        Enjoy

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks y'all. I'm really trying not to pointlessly check the tracking on my shipment over and over 😂. It is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.
            Current Collection:
            Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
            (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus

Comment

I'd also like to add a few details I was thinking about today. It kinda adds to the fun of all of this when I realized my wife is the one that sparked my interest in pheros. She bought a kit of toys and lotions and stuff from Pure Romance last year and recently mentioned one of the body sprays in it had pheromones. She said "oh yeah I tried it and you were all over me kissing me and stuff". I thought "well two can play at that game" and began my investigation lol. The other tidbit that might be of interest is that I'm a (almost) 35 yo white male from Texas and my wife is 34 from Vietnam. She has been here since she was 21, she's one of the few people close to me that I'm sure is more intelligent than I, one of the finest Nurses you could ever meet, and a wonderful mother. And I haven't came across posts from someone in our age group that was 1st generation asian american female in an ltr. Might be interesting to see what works. We obviously have had some major cultural differences to overcome, and have been through some very rocky times, but we are in a pretty good place for the past 1-2 years. At some point I will most likely clue her in to all of this if I think she would be interested in trying some of these products. Or maybe just buy her some as a gift later on. Something light and fun in a nice scent.
              Last edited by CptKielbasa; 02-17-2022, 10:59 PM. Reason: grammar, phrasing, and embellishment
              Current Collection:

Comment

welcome
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I started a journal!

Current Collection:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X