yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diving in Head First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diving in Head First

Hello everyone!! I got my first order of 7 different products the other day and I have already tried 2 and learned some valuable lessons. I ordered that party pack and got all of the mones scented which I will never do again... They are the same scent and the scent is strong so I cannot layer really as the scent just becomes overpowering. I will be going unscented from now on!

Can't wait to start journaling... I already have two experiences I want to document!

Nic,e welcome
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

And what experiences is that???

Welcome!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
        So glad to have you
        Happy pheromoning

Comment

Welcome To The Team GIF by Strays
          , Bobbi

Comment

I can't wait to hear the experiences! Welcome to the Pheroside

Comment

Welcome and spill the experience tea!!!
              PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
              Sample: Temptress
              LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
              Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X