yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New guys here! Looking to improve my sociosexual life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guys here! Looking to improve my sociosexual life!

Hello guys, 23 yo male here.

I found this place via a subliminal community. I had read about mones a while back and was fascinated but didn't do anything about it. Like buy and stuff.

Ascend and . I haven't used any mone product until now. I'm thinking of getting Xist, Ascend and Taboo.

My main goal is passionate sexy times with cute women. Right now I'm doing WFH in a small town so prospects for my goal is almost null.

I'm confused weather I should wait and buy them later.

Also, I'm worried if it'll work or not.

Anyways, subliminals kinda worked for me but definitely not as much as I liked. I invested too much time and got almost nothing in return. Have you guys tried? Results?, I didn't exactly get to see the effects of the sexual ones due to covid situation.

Thats me. Hoping to learn and grow!

There's a LOT of stuff here. Please drop links below to stuff you think newbie's should see. This forum has a terrible setup.Its very inefficient to browse, find stuff and use the search function. I'll be doing it anyway. But any important posts you guys have cared to save. Please share!

Thanks

How close proximity will you have? I tend to prefer oils, but I'm not sure how well that will work for you at greater distances, in cold climates.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X