yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! :)

Hello everyone

I'm Tracer and I'm 28 yo now. I come from a seduction community background, used to be for some time in one of those actual hidden communities in one major city (Please don't mistake it with the wannabe pick up artists crap haha). I've discovered mones when my friend told me about them, how he was using them before and it made it easier for him to close girls. And last year I decided to try out pheromones which doing my field work. Some mones enhance, some are just explainable magic.

I'm mainly on the PheroTruth forum, but I've decided to come here, because I've recently bought some products from XS and began testing them. I'll post here some product reports of using those pheromones. And I'm also excited to meet the community here.

Golden Girls Hello GIF by TV Land

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading recaps of your experiences.
    The Collection
    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Welcome
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Season 9 Bravo GIF
          , Bobbi

Comment

HOLA!!!!

Comment

Sailor Moon Hello GIF
              Please share your experiences with us!
              XS arsenal:
              Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
              Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
              Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X