yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiii

Hey everyone, happy new year! I'm excited to be here. I never used pheromones despite looking into them for over a year, so I figured there's no better time to start than now! I've been working on myself for quite some time and I'm ready to take it to the next level and I know pheromones and prayer can help me get there. I choose to combine my faith with my spirituality and not subscribe to the belief that we can only do one or the other. It's paid off so far! Anyway, thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing my progress with you all

Hi and welcome. A very happy and prosperous 2022 to you.

Working on one's self is a recurring theme and it's how most of us really get interested in all the prospects pheromones have to offer. You're going to love the community too. I'm glad you are kicking off the new year with us.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome to our corner of the world! I'm glad to have you with us and learn from and cheer on your journey.
      The Collection
      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Welcome!
        We are so happy to have you

Comment

Welcome!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Dog Hello GIFWelcome!!
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X