yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi from Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Dallas!

I'm not new to pheromones, but new here. I have had some good experiences with them and sometimes I have thought they were not worth the money. I hope to find new ways to use them and hints on how to make them work for me. I tend to be more of a passive person on forums, but if I have input that will make a difference, I will add my 2-Cents. I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

Welcome, Scott! I'm a newbie here as well.
    Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco
    The Collection
    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by ScottinTexas View Post
      I'm not new to pheromones, but new here. I have had some good experiences with them and sometimes I have thought they were not worth the money. I hope to find new ways to use them and hints on how to make them work for me. I tend to be more of a passive person on forums, but if I have input that will make a difference, I will add my 2-Cents. I'm looking forward to spending some time here.
      Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We are so glad to have more new people here
        Enjoy this amazing community

Comment

Miss You Hello GIF by Ryn DeanWelcome
          , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X