yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cruising for a bruising (F, 25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising for a bruising (F, 25)

Hey everyone! I'm new here.

I've just started taking the time to read some of the post and have already picked up some fantastic information, like not mixing oils and sprays (oops)
    and pulse points not mattering so-much as making sure the molecules are on bare skin. Which I was starting to think but its nice to have someone reaffirm it.

Huuuu, I'm an act first and think later type of gal and already have quite a few mones!

mens XIST oil (favorite so far, I put some in my hair and I absolutely love the way it mixes with my natural smell)
    1. Boyfriend
    2. SOB
    3. Limitless
    4. Ascend
    5. Connect
    6. Mascot
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Goddess
    9. Sexy Confidence

I haven't gotten around to actually testing any. I just drench myself in multiple sprays at once and go about my day. Not really thinking or understanding. After reading some posts I get it now.. Self control has never been my strong suit. I'll make a journal and put some work into actually testing eventually.

While I'm female I do prefer mens pheromones over women's. I tend to get better hits from others and myself.
    I have no idea why but women's pheromones never seem to hit right. I guess just my natural chemistry or something? I don't mind as I've always had masc energy.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I'm really laid-back and down to listen to any advice or criticism haha.

I'm excited to start sharing some of my flirtatious escapades!

Ty-
    Hopeless-

Originally posted by HopelessRomantic View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new here.

I've just started taking the time to read some of the post and have already picked up some fantastic information, like not mixing oils and sprays (oops)
    and pulse points not mattering so-much as making sure the molecules are on bare skin. Which I was starting to think but its nice to have someone reaffirm it.

Huuuu, I'm an act first and think later type of gal and already have quite a few mones!

mens XIST oil (favorite so far, I put some in my hair and I absolutely love the way it mixes with my natural smell)
    1. Boyfriend
    2. SOB
    3. Limitless
    4. Ascend
    5. Connect
    6. Mascot
    7. Girlfriend
    8. Goddess
    9. Sexy Confidence

I haven't gotten around to actually testing any. I just drench myself in multiple sprays at once and go about my day. Not really thinking or understanding. After reading some posts I get it now.. Self control has never been my strong suit. I'll make a journal and put some work into actually testing eventually.

While I'm female I do prefer mens pheromones over women's. I tend to get better hits from others and myself.
    I have no idea why but women's pheromones never seem to hit right. I guess just my natural chemistry or something? I don't mind as I've always had masc energy.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I'm really laid-back and down to listen to any advice or criticism haha.

I'm excited to start sharing some of my flirtatious escapades!

Ty-
    Hopeless-
    Welcome!

You tried mens xist oil?
    What did it do?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Welcome!

You tried mens xist oil?
      What did it do?
      Yes! I've been using it and haven't noticed too much of anything. I get a lot of attention/ compliments to my hair when I've added it to it. I've tried it behind my ears, between my breasts, collarbones, back of the neck, forearms and I'm not noticing any deer in the headlight reactions. If its affecting people they are keeping it to themselves sadly! After I read the description I knew I needed it to try on my work friend. She already has a crush on me and has sent a few suggestive pictures. I was hoping this oil would make her spill her guts to me. No such luck yet.

Comment

Welcome HopelessRomantic! I've found this forum to be very informative and have learned a lot in my less than a month journey.

Looking forward to reading more about your escapades too.
        The Collection
        Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by HopelessRomantic View Post

Yes! I've been using it and haven't noticed too much of anything. I get a lot of attention/ compliments to my hair when I've added it to it. I've tried it behind my ears, between my breasts, collarbones, back of the neck, forearms and I'm not noticing any deer in the headlight reactions. If its affecting people they are keeping it to themselves sadly! After I read the description I knew I needed it to try on my work friend. She already has a crush on me and has sent a few suggestive pictures. I was hoping this oil would make her spill her guts to me. No such luck yet.
          Buy the Xist for woman oil and combine it with the Connection spray, then.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What Is Up GIF by Peloton
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X