yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PheroNewbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PheroNewbie

Hi all!

I learned about this forum community from Ildergreier and a few others from the Love Oils thread on LSA. I've been reading that thread since yesterday, but learning a great deal. I am going to finish reading that thread and dive into more here before I make my first purchase sometime this week.

Excited to learn a lot from all of you.
    The Collection
    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Welcome,
    So happy to have you here
    Come In The Good Place GIF by Global TV

Comment

Thank you so much! Glad to be here and learn lots from all of you.
      The Collection
      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Welcome!!!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MissUnshelved
          MissUnshelved commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the welcome and the wealth of information about pheromones!

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          @MissUnshelved: You are most welcome!!

Nice To Meet You GIF by PelotonWelcome!!
        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X