yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I’m back!

Greetings to you people of the future. I come from the past. I was on the old Pherotalk board. Those were good times. Good friends, good conversations, mentors who set my course, and a love affair that changed my life. I will always be grateful for that community.

After I was widowed (to a woman who was very much into perfume and scents) Pherotalk was my first stop as I attempted to come back out into the world. As the Androtics community deteriorated I wandered off into the jungle. Having been set on a course of self improvement, I studied the multitude of pickup theories in vogue at the time. Eventually I settled into a men’s development community working with Steve Mayeda based in Austin TX. Nowadays most of my time is spent as an advisor and coach in that community. Our public group is Austin Mens Development. The teaching group is Mens Development Excellence. Our higher level elite, more experienced group is called The Sexual Life. It has been deeply satisfying to be a part of so many good men moving into a fuller expression of their true selves.

I’m here because my old batches of A314 have almost run out. Something must be done. Action must be taken. This cannot pass. A314 has been good for me. It taught me, wearing or bare, to be the mayor of 10ft. Anybody who comes within 10ft of me, I want to know who they are and what they’re doing in my world. After years of experiencing both the external and self effects of A314, I’ve learned the attitudes and carriage and metacommunications of that state of being, both mental and physical.

I’ve kept an interest in colognes and perfumes. I have given up my perfume bench and almost all the alcohol based colognes. My small collection is almost entirely oil based ouds sourced primarily from the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Whether it’s a boutique blend or a single note oil, every vial seems to have a story and an adventure with it. This little perfume collection has been very satisfying for me.

Nowadays I’m just an old retired truck driver reading dirty stories on the internet. But I remember the times that SteveO was good to me when he didn’t have to be. I still appreciate that.

I am glad to be back.

back

Comment

Welcome back !
      Glad to have you here

Comment

Welcome!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Glad you're here

Comment

Excited Good To See You GIF by Blown AwayGlad to have you!
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X