yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I am so excited to be here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so excited to be here!!

Hi everyone! I started reading about pheromones randomly on another (women's) forum and it sparked my interest GREATLY! I'm new to all of this, but I'm a 100% believer in the influential effects.

Here are my prelim goals:
    Dating -- I'm in my 30s and I started dating a really great guy about 2 months ago. Things have been fine, but he travels soooo often (I see him in-person maybe a couple times every 2 to 3 weeks). But when we do meet up, it's as if we never missed a beat. I'm grateful for that, but I would love to find a combination of copulins/pheromones that would aid in my quest to get things to the next stage(s). I'm thinking about starting with Xist, Desire Me and Innocence (all sprays since I don't have the biggest budget). There's just so many that I've learned about from different vendors that I'm getting confused.
    Social -- I want to make more close female friendships. I've always had an issue where guys are naturally drawn to me and women are naturally distant/keep their distance. I'm hoping Xist will help me to make better, authentic connections with women in my social circle.
    Work -- I'm looking for a new job (maybe even a new career) and I'd love to wear something low key for the in-person interviewing stages.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm completely new to the pheromone world and I'm ready to make/see some changes! I will be sure to update with any results.

P.S. I may be able to see *him* this coming week and it will be another 2 or 3 weeks before I see him again. If I place a small 1-2 day shipping order soon, do you think it's possible to receive the order by the end of the week? I am in the U.S.
    Stash: Babe, Fantasy, Innocence, Desire Me, Goddess, Xist, Girlfriend, PSEL, Loveboat. Samples: Glow, Sweetness, Cohesion, Connections, Xist, Fairy Tale. Next: Tease, Celebrity, Neno, Madame, Temptress, Thinker, P86, P96, P106, XS130

Sale is going on now. The 10 dollar fedex shipping will get it to you before the end of week. Sprays are what you want to use in winter anyhow. Oils are subtle and hit slow. They are not the best thing to learn with anyhow. Sprays are the correct choice right now regardless of money.

Those three Products you mentioned are good. There are so many socials and different ways they work. For starters I'd look at loveboat or celebrity. The girls know better than me but I would start off with the main retail unisexy blends and learn to understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Sale is going on now. The 10 dollar fedex shipping will get it to you before the end of week. Sprays are what you want to use in winter anyhow. Oils are subtle and hit slow. They are not the best thing to learn with anyhow. Sprays are the correct choice right now regardless of money.

Those three Products you mentioned are good. There are so many socials and different ways they work. For starters I'd look at loveboat or celebrity. The girls know better than me but I would start off with the main retail unisexy blends and learn to understand them.
      Thank you! I feel more confident about buying the sprays now.
      Stash: Babe, Fantasy, Innocence, Desire Me, Goddess, Xist, Girlfriend, PSEL, Loveboat. Samples: Glow, Sweetness, Cohesion, Connections, Xist, Fairy Tale. Next: Tease, Celebrity, Neno, Madame, Temptress, Thinker, P86, P96, P106, XS130

Comment

welcome, I am new also, and have been enjoying what I'm learning.

Comment

• Tigris
          Tigris commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome!!!! This place is amazing or at least it has been for me. I hope you find the same joys!

Shipping is crazy for almost every merchant all over the net and brick and mortar but XS is amazing. It’s very possible with two day shipping that your order may arrive in time. Expedited orders do generally have priority also. However, with the current sale going on I’m sure the staff is swamped so there’s always the chance even the astonishingly amazing XS may have troubles especially with the added Black Friday/Cyber Monday surge of orders the shipping companies are dealing with.

Comment

Also welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome!!
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I would recommend Babe. It brings out generosity in everyone I have been around wearing it. It’s really nice just as an every day wear. Also, the Desire Me you mentioned (or just the copulin oil to mix into whatever scent you like) is a good idea to always have on hand. I just haven’t tried the others to recommend them so they may be even better but these are what I’ve found that always improve my day.

And shipping has always been great. PXS has fantastic customer service. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them about shipping or anything else. They’re really fast to respond and all seem to be very lovely people.

Comment

Good to have you here. Good luck !!

Comment

Welcome , kameaxx

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X