yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics convert

So I’m new here but not to pheromones. I was a loyal member of androtics direct when they existed and then of their new shop once it rebranded. They recently closed down yet again and in an attempt to find a new pheromone dealer I stumbled across this site. You could only imagine my surprise when I saw the guy who made the secrete formula and sold it to androtics is the one who actually owns this site. All this time that I had been shopping androtics we had been told that Steve was personally testing every formula. So here I am feeling a little betrayed that I was lied to by the old company for years but so happy that I found the real source. Here’s to trying every pheromone this site has to offer!!!

You could not come to a better place. Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well purchasing everything on this site is quite a lot LOL. But some of us try. You will find that Steve learned a lot from Androtics. Same day shipping blends that don't change, very consistent supply chain and only what secrets he needs to keep from getting copied as in well labeled and described.

Comment

Welcome, Tiffcran07 .
        We are so happy and excited to have you

Comment

Welcome! Finding XS has been a serious game changer for me. The fact that most people go through life without using pheromones blows my mind sometimes. Looking forward to reading about what you try first
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Personally, I can't say enough about SteveO, the team and the folks here in the forums. Great place to buy from and great people in the forums to learn from and share experiences and ask for advice. I think you're in good hands. Welcome!
            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
              Welcome! Finding XS has been a serious game changer for me. The fact that most people go through life without using pheromones blows my mind sometimes. Looking forward to reading about what you try first
              It really does give you ad advantage over everyone else, doesn't it?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X