yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!! :)

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for this forum. I've been browsing around a bit and it has the same pleasant vibe as all of PheromoneXS. I like the style. I have a toy horse standing on my desk that came with the order. Oh and the candy was delicious, thank you.

I've had some customer service interaction with Kate and she's so nice.

At this very moment, I am covered in pheromones... I used up all three samples in one go. Why mess around huh? So I am experiencing the combined effects of Cohesion, Celebrity and Ascend in large amounts. Along with a spray of Xist, which was my original purchase. And two products from other companies. I won't name them since this is the PXS forum and I don't know what's appropriate regarding that yet.

About me. I'm a guy. 40. Going to get married. So looking to find someone who is the perfect person that I want to spend my life with. Marriage requires two people, so I'm looking for someone.

And it seemed like a good idea to use something that gives me some help. So I went for pheromones. And, looking for long-term love, Xist seemed like a really good idea.

So yeah, that's about it about me for now. Again, thanks for this forum!!

HJ

Heeey,
    Welcome to the forum! Joining Welcome Home GIF

You can start your journal in "mens journals" section ,so you can report all your adventures
    This is an amazing community we have here,so if you need any help or advise just ask .
    We are so happy to have you in our big XS family

Comment

Dog Hello GIFWelcome to the XS fam we're happy to have you, and excited to get to know you!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.comYou're in the right place! Welcome!

Comment

You're in the right place my friend. Stuff really works.

Comment

Welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi there, Before you pop the question, get some connections to find if the monsters in the closet are manageable We all got a few.

Comment

Thanks everyone, for the kind responses. And Muestereate, thank you for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by HJ2021 View Post
                  Hello everyone! Thank you so much for this forum. I've been browsing around a bit and it has the same pleasant vibe as all of PheromoneXS. I like the style. I have a toy horse standing on my desk that came with the order. Oh and the candy was delicious, thank you.

I've had some customer service interaction with Kate and she's so nice.

At this very moment, I am covered in pheromones... I used up all three samples in one go. Why mess around huh? So I am experiencing the combined effects of Cohesion, Celebrity and Ascend in large amounts. Along with a spray of Xist, which was my original purchase. And two products from other companies. I won't name them since this is the PXS forum and I don't know what's appropriate regarding that yet.

About me. I'm a guy. 40. Going to get married. So looking to find someone who is the perfect person that I want to spend my life with. Marriage requires two people, so I'm looking for someone.

And it seemed like a good idea to use something that gives me some help. So I went for pheromones. And, looking for long-term love, Xist seemed like a really good idea.

So yeah, that's about it about me for now. Again, thanks for this forum!!

HJ

H,

You have definitely come to the right place. Our main goal is to use our phermone blends to make this world a better place

Most of our clients use these to help them in their life goals like relationships

I am married so I can tell you , it is a lot of work but two people working towards the same goal makes it sweet

I hope for nothing but the best for you

Keep on reading, the expert men and women here have a lot of good advice for pheromones and life. Trust in their guidance

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

H,

You have definitely come to the right place. Our main goal is to use our phermone blends to make this world a better place

Most of our clients use these to help them in their life goals like relationships

I am married so I can tell you , it is a lot of work but two people working towards the same goal makes it sweet

I hope for nothing but the best for you

Keep on reading, the expert men and women here have a lot of good advice for pheromones and life. Trust in their guidance
                    Thank you. I imagine that pheromones can also help improve relationships.

Btw, I just received the order you helped me with. It feels like Christmas! I was very curious about Vibe and was very excited to see that one of the samples was Vibe. I put it on 5 minutes ago and feel kinda good. And, interestingly, I had a tension-headache which has mysteriously disappeared...

Comment

Originally posted by HJ2021 View Post

Thank you. I imagine that pheromones can also help improve relationships.

Btw, I just received the order you helped me with. It feels like Christmas! I was very curious about Vibe and was very excited to see that one of the samples was Vibe. I put it on 5 minutes ago and feel kinda good. And, interestingly, I had a tension-headache which has mysteriously disappeared...
                      That's great!
                      I also use pheros for my headaches.
                      They are caused from my sinus infections but still they are calming me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post

That's great!
                        I also use pheros for my headaches.
                        They are caused from my sinus infections but still they are calming me a lot.
                        What works for you to get rid of your headaches?

Btw, are you the same Silvia who wrote the message on my order summary?

Comment

• Silvia
                          Silvia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pssst,its a secret,but yes
                          I use Vibe and Bliss.
                          I swear by Bliss

In that case, thank you! It was a very kind note. And I'll keep your secret. 😁

Bliss is one I'm interested in as well.

Comment

Welcome
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X