yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

My name is Mert and i am 32 years old. I living in germany
    and I use Pheromones since this year april.
    I've partially tested pheromones and rarely seen the effects.
    I have to start with a small dose each day and have to test
    the pheromones every day.

HI! Mert. Welcome.
    At first learning stuff such as body language and indicators of interest takes some time. I was very very poor at this in the beginning and could only see very blatant reactions. Since covid I have noticed people are more cautious. Lately I have noticed they are starting to loosen up again but it is a particularly challenging time here in this part of the US. Other parts of the US could be very different, they never succumbed to the fear.

I haven't figured it out yet but products that make people feel comfortable around me generally seem better than those that excite. I have had some good days with exciting pheromones so I know more and more women are looking for sex again too. I've been going with comfort stuff mostly and mixing in a little playful and sexual randomly to test the stirring waters. They are moving

Comment

Hello GIF by The Free Mamawelcome to the community lookng forward to learning more about ya
      , Bobbi

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm stirring waters

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        Muestereate I am innocent of those charges😂

Originally posted by Mister Pheromon Mert View Post
      Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What products are you using?

Comment

I use some products like Wolf, Cohesion, connection, p86 but I don't use the products that often because I go out less often and I don't like to wear the pheromones in winter. If I wear pheromones on my skin in winter and put my jacket on over it, then I don't know whether I have to clean my jacket from pheromone residues every time.

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            thats why i wear a scarf
            or i just spray them on my wrists only

Originally posted by Mister Pheromon Mert View Post

We are so happy you are here. You have quite a few pheromones but tell us in more detail what products you have challenges with and what you are looking for

Are you not seeing effects in all or some

Tell us also how you have used the ones you have , where and how

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X