yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone :)

Hello Everyone

So happy that I've found this community and am very excited to be here. Look forward to getting a Journal started as soon as I figure out how to get one going lol. Think I've had a few hits...
    Last edited by GataNior; 10-16-2021, 07:05 PM.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! 😊

Comment

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

Welcome, GataNior !
          We are excited to have you as well!
          Can't wait to read your journal.
          Which products did you tried ?

Comment

Originally posted by GataNior View Post
            Hello Everyone

So happy that I've found this community and am very excited to be here. Look forward to getting a Journal started as soon as I figure out how to get one going lol. Think I've had a few hits...
            Here you can start your journal
            Your Private area to keep a journal away from the prying eyes of non members and secured from search engines.

Comment

Let us know if you need more help with the forum or anything else

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Water Hello GIFwelcome to the XS family it will be awesome getting to learn about ya! have fun!!
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Hello Everyone

Welcome.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Allo. I want to start one also. I had an encounter with 3 young women you would fine interesting.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Gata ,

We are so happy to have you here. Now, that you had some time to read and roam around , what you do you think of our wonderful community

We are looking forward to reading the experiences you have had with your pheromone blends

What have you purchased, what does your arsenal look like, pics are welcomed

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X