yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone!

Hi! I am new here and I am still figuring out pheromones. I am only about 4 months into purchasing them (mainly from LP) but I am also still basically quarantining as much as possible until kids can get vaccinated. I don’t have a whole lot of experience wearing them because of this but I have had mostly great experiences with the ones I’ve tried.

I am working on my first order from this site and I am so overwhelmed with everything, mainly the mixing of different blends together. I do find myself highly curious about the single molecules, though, so I am reading as much about those as I can.

I may start a journal to give more information about myself and ask for advice. I think that’s part of what the journal section is for?

Anyway, as an aside, the little town this company is from is where my grandparents lived for decades and I still have family in the area. So I am hoping that’s good luck.

Nice to meet u!

Comment

Well if you can sort your goals, the home page for the store just got redesigned so it is even easier to search by goals. If you are still overwhelmed you can give them a call. Look into a social or two also. Nice for everyday, breaking the ice and work.

Comment

Welcome to the community! We are all here to help you out and give advice for your journey.

Comment

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by No Urgency View Post
            Hi! I am new here and I am still figuring out pheromones. I am only about 4 months into purchasing them (mainly from LP) but I am also still basically quarantining as much as possible until kids can get vaccinated. I don’t have a whole lot of experience wearing them because of this but I have had mostly great experiences with the ones I’ve tried.

I am working on my first order from this site and I am so overwhelmed with everything, mainly the mixing of different blends together. I do find myself highly curious about the single molecules, though, so I am reading as much about those as I can.

I may start a journal to give more information about myself and ask for advice. I think that’s part of what the journal section is for?

Anyway, as an aside, the little town this company is from is where my grandparents lived for decades and I still have family in the area. So I am hoping that’s good luck.

I am happy you are here and remember we were all beginners at some point.

It is always exciting to be trying new stuff. Follow a simple life recipe and keep it simple silly

Start with the retails, you need to use them by themselves first to get to know and feel comfortable with the blends . Then you can start to mix and combine, but by then you already know what they do individually so that is a breeze.

Each product page has the goal of the product, a detailed description and reviews. You can't go wrong. Unisexy and feel goods are awesome for mommies

Keep us updated on your progress. We are here to help

Comment

Thanks!

I’m wondering how much difference you get using blends that compliment how you normally feel or the normal reactions you get from people versus using a blend with a goal that is the complete opposite of what you’re used to reaction-wise from people (or how you normally feel)?

I assume the complimentary blends would usually be okay. But I’m wondering if the opposite gives good results. (All within reason; nothing outrageous.)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Welcome!!
                  So good to see you!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
                      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Have fun trying these great products. They do really work.

Comment

Thanks!

I’m wondering how much difference you get using blends that compliment how you normally feel or the normal reactions you get from people versus using a blend with a goal that is the complete opposite of what you’re used to reaction-wise from people (or how you normally feel)?

I assume the complimentary blends would usually be okay. But I’m wondering if the opposite gives good results. (All within reason; nothing outrageous.)

I don't understand your question. Care to explain a bit more

Are you asking about the affects pheromones have on your vs the effects they have on others

Comment

The question was just me wondering what results you can get if you choose blends that are not at all congruent with your personality or how people normally view/treat you. I have my first order of sprays so I can test this out myself.

Comment

I understood the question but my experiences could be opposite yours. I find they can fool people that I don't know but people I know catch on in a couple days and don't react. I tend to make small adjustments instead of radical opposites. A little more friendly, a little more alpha, a little more playful etc

Comment

good bye hello GIFI'm a lil late to the party but welcome to the community we're happy to have ya my dear
                                , Bobbi

Comment

The question was just me wondering what results you can get if you choose blends that are not at all congruent with your personality or how people normally view/treat you. I have my first order of sprays so I can test this out myself.

Yes, it is all about experimenting as you will find out. Sometimes you may choose a vibe you don't think you give off naturally and you want to give it off so you choose a pheromone blend based on that

I also believe that we are not just one thing. You may not think you are a certain way or sometimes repress certain things about yourself that pheromone can bring out and surprise you

Of course, if it is someone who has known you for a long time they may be pleasantly surprised based on the vibe you are giving, they may get confused and if is someone who doesn't know you that well, they will get to know whatever energy you are giving off at the time

You got to work with your blends until they become like a tailored suite. Experimenting is the way, have fun with it

Comment

personally i was a long time customer of LPMP and realised they didn't work for me, the only things i like from her is the OCCO's, then i turned here and never looked back, OCCO from her and the rest here
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Yes, it is all about experimenting as you will find out. Sometimes you may choose a vibe you don't think you give off naturally and you want to give it off so you choose a pheromone blend based on that

I also believe that we are not just one thing. You may not think you are a certain way or sometimes repress certain things about yourself that pheromone can bring out and surprise you

Of course, if it is someone who has known you for a long time they may be pleasantly surprised based on the vibe you are giving, they may get confused and if is someone who doesn't know you that well, they will get to know whatever energy you are giving off at the time

You got to work with your blends until they become like a tailored suite. Experimenting is the way, have fun with it

I think this is exactly on point. I agree with what you’re saying about not being just one thing. I would like to think I am fully aware of this in general but I wasn’t initially interested in the Goddess blend and I received some in a sample. I tried it and I really liked it. It made me feel not fussed about anything but in a genuine internal way. The usual suspects (people who I am normally around) were also especially agreeable and pleasant. The description of it on the site isn’t actually too far off from what I experienced. I would get it in oil if it were available. Trying it out just makes me realize I need relook at more blends I dismissed originally.

Comment

• KateD
                                        KateD commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Try them all mwahhahaha

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                      personally i was a long time customer of LPMP and realised they didn't work for me, the only things i like from her is the OCCO's, then i turned here and never looked back, OCCO from her and the rest here
                                      I can’t figure out how to quote two different people in one reply.

The sprays at LP did not give me any results, which was disappointing, but I love Lumina in oil, if only for the way it makes me feel. I wish I could find the equivalent here. Still, overall, the blends here at XS are just better for me personally and I’ve only been testing them for a month, if that. The variety is also fantastic here.

I was also really hesitant about cops at first because of the warnings about not getting them above your chest and the insistence on wearing them for nighttime in intimate spaces. But I’ve yet to find a time of day they are not good to wear. I’m sure moderation is key here but so far so good for me. No abnormal experiences while wearing them. They do seem to get people more interested but not necessarily in a sexual way if it’s not that kind of environment. I have a few OCCOs that I wear often (love them - love the scents) and the EoW oil so I can add my own covers. I’m testing out the copulin oil from here now to see if it’s different because I read somewhere it wasn’t the same formula as EoW.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X