yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Just wanted to say hi to community. . New member

Welcome! What products have you tried so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
      Just wanted to say hi to community. . New member

Editor, what's good?

Thank you for introducing yourself. That is the first step. Now we gonna be all up in your kool-aid asking questions like :

How did you get here

Are you already experimenting with our awesome mones

What is your fav and do you plan to share your experiences with us

Comment

Long time lurker both here and at pt. Decided to create an account so I could read journals and interact.

Recently purchased four oils, ascend,bliss,cohesion and evolve. Oils seem to work much better in my past experiences with xsp and true pheromones. Recently purchased the oil version of TLG which has been a miss.

Mostly my goals are to make my relationship better. Late forties male, caucasian.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy! 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
            Long time lurker both here and at pt. Decided to create an account so I could read journals and interact.

Recently purchased four oils, ascend,bliss,cohesion and evolve. Oils seem to work much better in my past experiences with xsp and true pheromones. Recently purchased the oil version of TLG which has been a miss.

Mostly my goals are to make my relationship better. Late forties male, caucasian.

Those are some solid choices, better sexually or otherwise. I like to pry

Let us know how they work to keep the missies happy

Comment

Better sexually as well as hoping the cohesion will mellow out her monthly moments a little. I chose ascend because I seem to remember reading that at least evolve, and perhaps cohesion pair better with it than api does.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Welcome!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks. Hoping to have more to report soon as my package just cleared customs earlier today.

Comment

Welcome , Editor !
                        So glad to have you here

Comment

Welcome
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Welcome man.
                              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Thanks all. Just got the order.

Comment

In my experience, oils take some time to hit, about 20mins or more. However, sprays hit almost right away. I've had great success with sob spray combined with xist oil. Spray hooks them in, oil seals the deal and hits hard when it does. I also like the evolve spray to replace the sob.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X