yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

NEW USER NEW TO THE XS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW USER NEW TO THE XS CLUB

HELLO FELLOW INFLUENCER. IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE BEST PHEROMONES THAT DRAW IN MY DESIRED RESULTS. THEN A YOUTUBERS VIDEO REVIEW LED TO XS PRODUCTS. IVE ORDERED GODDESS AND XPS96.HOPE THEY CORESPOND WELL TOGETHER. ANY LADIES TRIED THESE ALREADY? LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTS. THANKS.

Welcome to our amazing community! I cant wait to read about your journey.

Comment

Welcome!!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WELCOMED ME

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

THANK YOU ISIS

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by missykoolaid87 View Post
                    HELLO FELLOW INFLUENCER. IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE BEST PHEROMONES THAT DRAW IN MY DESIRED RESULTS. THEN A YOUTUBERS VIDEO REVIEW LED TO XS PRODUCTS. IVE ORDERED GODDESS AND XPS96.HOPE THEY CORESPOND WELL TOGETHER. ANY LADIES TRIED THESE ALREADY? LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTS. THANKS.

Missy! I am so happy to have you be part of us.

I haven't used those two products but I did read some awesome reviews on them here. Just do a search and you will see some threads where the ladies and a guy shared their experiences.

XSP96 , hmmmmm

I am curious, why did you select those two products?

Speaking about influencers, did you know that you can earn mad discounts by just sharing your experiences and participating on our community forum.

You are like 20 posts shy from a 3% lifetime discount

Comment

• missykoolaid87
                      missykoolaid87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HI KATE! I chose XP96 as as booster for other body sprays I like to wear.

Welcome to the forum.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

I DECIDED TO TRY 3 OF THE UNISEXY OILS: LOVE BOAT CONNECTIONS AND DESIRE ME. PPL IN GENERAL ARE NICER TO ME. I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL SAMPLES INCLUDING THE BLISS SPRAY. I WILL PURCHASE THE BLISS OIL. CANT WAIT! GREAT COMPANY GREAT PRODUCTS. INCLUDING THE PERSONAL TOUCHES SUCH AS THE CANDY AND THE THANK YOU NOTE!

Comment

Missy: could you describe what you liked about bliss? Was it more self effects on the impact on others?

Comment

Welcome , missykoolaid87 !
                          We are so happy that you joined us !
                          Don't be shy to ask and share as much as you can

Comment

THANK YOU SilviaXS

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

You have come to the right place my friend!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X