yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey my name is Osa I heard about this place from The Kid . I'm excited to learn more about the product!

Hi Oase, nice to meet you. Have you tried pheromones yet?

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

nice to meet u bro!)

Comment

Nice to meet you! Good hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasemota1 View Post
            Hey my name is Osa I heard about this place from The Kid . I'm excited to learn more about the product!
            Welcome my g. Glad to see you here! Go ahead and start your journal😏

Comment

Welcome to the forum. What kind of goals do you have regarding pheros?
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Oasemota1 View Post

Oasemota1 this where it is at. I am glad you are here and I look forward to reading all your awesome adventures.

What is in your pheromone arsenal and what plans do you have with them?

Comment

Originally posted by xertoonis
                    And I would like to learn some secret recipe to attract some new acquaintances online. I have been registered on the online dating platform https://megapersonals.one/. But I do not seem to be lucky with my online acquaintances. I put so much hope in online communication, and it does not work. What can be wrong with me? Maybe I just cannot keep interesting dialogues.
                    Meeting people online is not easy but it is possible. Your best hope is to get their number from them and get away from the dating app asap. Once you do that keep the conversation light but engaging so you can suggest meeting in person (obviously a public place will be more inviting than offering them to come to your place. Once you meet in person you have your phero sidekicks to help you out. Just have fun and don't expect too much. Especially the first time you meet someone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X