yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi All, I'm Jeannie, I'm a mature age transgender female and after some advice on Pheromones to help me give off some more feminine vibes. I'm on hrt and have basically zero testosterone so hopefully not giving off too much in the way of male scents. Initially looking for something for casual and around the office but maybe progressing to something a bit more playful

Originally posted by Jeannie View Post
    Hi All, I'm Jeannie, I'm a mature age transgender female and after some advice on Pheromones to help me give off some more feminine vibes. I'm on hrt and have basically zero testosterone so hopefully not giving off too much in the way of male scents. Initially looking for something for casual and around the office but maybe progressing to something a bit more playful
    Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

No experience but you could try to mimic a woman's natural cycle. , Some feminine stuff for a week, some copulins(sexy) for a few days and then some status. Product wise that would be something like innocence, tease, desire me, Temptress, goddess and rest for a few days. I can think of some more socials/playful that could be comboed as your moods shift. I find loveboat to be real flexible, subtle but flexible and friendly.

The cycle idea is just a hypothesis because a woman's natural hormones are estrogen then a touch of testosterone and copulins then progesterone and a lot of pheromones are natural metabolites of these hormones and the blends I mentioned in that order lean those ways.

Pregnenolone is fun too. It is the precursor to many sexual hormones and gives off an aura of full of life possibly projecting a bit of youth, While on that xsp86 is a beautifier that seems to soften features and can produce a bit of adoration. Blends contain Alpha androstenone are gabby and fun. You will find that in tons of the products though. Blends containing Banol may be of interest too. Its in a few I mentioned It makes me more congruent with what I'm wearing for some reason and congruence may be important to you.

While many women here successfully use male pheromones, you may need to approach these cautiously with an astute eye for peoples reactions and that takes experience. Maybe down the road a bit?

Comment

• Lola.lalou
        Lola.lalou commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m intrigued by the woman cycle approach. Will try when I get more familiar with the mones.

Welcome

Comment

Fantasy is a nice casual & office safe.
        Consider Engage, that is a wonderful social and also office safe.

Some that are more fun/sparkly - Vibe & Celebrity.

Desire Me is a combination of copulins and androstenol and can be worn on its own or in combination with just about anything. It's uplifting and can add some sexy, if you want to go that way

Welcome again and happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          My head was reaching for fantasy while I wrote and it didn't come, For sure.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Thanks everyone ☺️

Comment

Started with fantasy and desire me

Comment

Welcome!

We are so happy to have you here!
            Can't wait to read more about your adventures

Comment

Hi all, newbie here! Just spent the last week or so reading the thread on LSA.
              I just received my first order and will try each blend before mixing.
              I ordered DM, temptress, loveboat, bliss, babe and cohesion!
              which blend will you recommend for meeting new friends/lovers?
              I’m new to this city and excited for new adventures!
              my next order would definitely be girlfriend, Xist and madame as I read so many good reviews.
              PS: I love journaling and I definitely see myself starting one here!
              Lola ^_^

10ML: Babe, Bliss, Cohesion, Comply, Desire Me, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Mascot, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Temptress, Xist

Samples: Fantasy, Goddess, Connections, Vibes, Thinker,

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Welcome Lola Sounds like you picked some nice ones. Most people getting started want to see some results real fast. My thoughts would be reach for the Babe and DM first, but then you have some nice socials too. They are going to take longer to grasp, Like it took me almost a whole bottle of loveboat to grasp it, Its just nice and that's really nice for friends, Bliss is nice too but more exciting, both of them can compliment your mood as you go. I tend to be nice and people treat me nice when I wear them. They aren't super sexy but they can bend romantic. keep playing with them, I've noticed when I wear loveboat that its always, just a really nice day and that's nothing to sneeze at but that is subtle for someone just getting started..

I'm a guy so I can't speak for temptress, I've worn it but I just get very puzzled looks. It feels like high class dinner dress (Angelina Jolie?) and champagne and an old guy in blue jeans just makes people go, "What???" Lol. I don't blame them. The girls can fill you in on that and cohesion better than I as I don't have the girls version but its more powerful than the men's version.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                temptress, I've worn it but I just get very puzzled looks. It feels like high class dinner dress (Angelina Jolie?) and champagne and an old guy in blue jeans just makes people go, "What???"

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometime I feel like startrek, sometimes I just feel the need to go. "Where no man has gone before" Somehow it doesn't sound so heroic wearing temptress.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate Idk, Temptress is a status, alpha blend. How much more heroic could you go?

Welcome to the forum! Molecule H, TAH, is often described as feminizing. And you can´t go wrong with Loveboat and Bliss, good choice there.
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

We are so excited to have you be part of us and all the awesomeness that you bring to the table.

The great thing about us is that you can find what you looking for based on goals.

Each product page has the goals of every pheromone blend not to mention a really detailed description of what you can expect.

I see you got some good suggestions so here is my list : Keep us updated on what you decide and all your amazing adventures.

She’s the woman who every other woman looks at and tends to smirk. The one your friends and you snicker at as she walks by. Her dress is just short enough where it might show something a little “extra” but you’re not sure if you've saw anything at all. We call her the “tease” and whil

When we think of “Innocence” we think young, fresh-faced, pure, big eyes and the entire world in their grasp without bias or corruption. Its a sense of warmth and affectionate care, but there’s nothing sexual about it, nor is it adulterated by maturity. By some aspects its the nostalgic int

Perfect for your everyday sexy. Whether at the office, home or going out to dinner Fantasy is the ideal accessory. It can easily adapt your business attire to evening wear without changing a thing. Gentle enough for the office, but sexy enough for the nightcap. Its been described as the Marilyn M

Presenting "BABE"You’re already HOT, now turn it up to BABE!Beginning as an experiment, we tastefully combined some of the most enticing social and sexual pheromones we had to see just how far women could push their BABE factor. And woah, did the reports come back strong: Offers of free

Sugar and spice and everything that's nice. Sometimes you just want to feel special and quiet the bitchiness around you.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS142 Sweetness" for Women bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer. 5.8 mg pheromones per

It's not how you see the world that shapes your perception of it, it's the lenses you’re looking through. Through the years our eyes, seeing the same thing over and over, tend to insert a pattern even when it might not actually exist. Even when it's a negative or bad pattern when the situa

Flirt-XS creates a fun, free-spirited persona that everyone wants to be around. It is the perfect environment to "Flirt" in and entice others so they want you around you. There’s a certain disinhibiting factor that comes from the way you are recognized as a great person whom others wa

Love Boat   Deeply in love, An ode to subjectivism. The sirens are singing, passions are no longer controlled. Reason thrown out of the window. The black and white of ordinary life turn into psychoactive coloring, sounds are altered, food tastes differently. In love, not only we

The initial application begins with just a subtle hint of energy, followed by a calming confidence, leading into a deepness that encapsulates your body with a warm glow. After a few minutes you notice a bounce in your step, a certain swagger, as you are ready to take on what ever life throws at y

I know it is a lot but I wanted you to wrap your mind around our large selection. Do your reading and have fun choosing

Comment

Thanks. Still waiting for the first order to get here, will have a look at these once I try it

Comment

xsp86 is a common beautifier, you might want to read up on that one as well. Both TAH and xsp86 are considered beta in higher doses though, good to consider if you are aiming for a more powerful image.
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

What's the shipping time normally like on these. Been 24 days and tracking shows its only just reach LA, hasn't even left the US yet.

Comment

If you live in Europe I recommend Fedex Priority Global, Economy Global Shipping is really slow and can take two months whereas Fedex Priority generally takes five days.

Comment

What's the shipping time normally like on these. Been 24 days and tracking shows its only just reach LA, hasn't even left the US yet.

If you chose USPS the sorting facility don't always update the tracking but that doesn't mean the package hasn't moved.

if you have more concerns in that regards please contact me via the support suite : support@pheromonexs.com

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X