yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have a seminar, which recommend me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a seminar, which recommend me?

Hi guys, can you help me with this?

I have to speak in a seminar in front of 100 people, what would be the best product for this?

tks

It really depends on how you want to be perceived. A pheromone isn't going to hit beyond the front rows so its about how it effects you imo. Do you want to be chatty, boisterous, reserved, suave, cocky? I personally like to pair 1.5 API with one drop of fantasy. I call it golden throat, people mistake me for a TV personality when I speak. API makes me reserved with status but fantasy makes me talkative and smooth. Ascend has a similar feel but I don't think the voice is as smooth but mannerisms are. SOB and Dominant Ascend if I don't care if I pisss people off and any number of blends heavy with Anol if I just want to talk fast, a bit airheaded but happy. Flirt Bliss or Vibes come to mind.

Comment

• CARLOS
      CARLOS commented
      Editing a comment
      Tks... OIL or Spray?

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Spray for furthest reach but API only comes in oil. Oil is more reserved demeanor except for SOB. It's really, let me be me stuff either way.

Bliss for cool chill vibe while speaking, meaning taking away the stage fright, carefree kinda mood
    Fantasy for the non stop talkative vibe, one of each or both together
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

2-3 sprays of Ascend, 2-3 drops of Api and 1 spray of p74.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ascend=trustworthy/status, Api= The cool guy, p74= approachable and friendly/buffering.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Limitless or Api.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• CARLOS
            CARLOS commented
            Editing a comment
            OIL or Spray

Tks...

Just before the seminar, I have a few minutes to speak and get to know the audience a bit, I think I will be able to greet about 15 to 20 people, out of 100.

Then I will give my 2 hour seminar.

And in the end, I will do a workshop of about 30 minutes with about 20 people who were interested in what I said.

In this context, what do you propose?

Comment

Personally I would go with 1.5 api and 1 drop spray Fantasy but woman's pheromones are risky.

To keep it simple I would go Ascend, low or no cops version spray. 2 sprays, 3 only if you have tried it before but a 3rd spray won't really throw much further. Ascend is one of the best, I'd use it more but api goes with my older age better. I really trust Ascend though.

Not Dominant Ascend, that has really made men with insecurities want to argue. Risky on a podium.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X