yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello. My name is Thomas. I'm an old fan of pheromones. I hope that my experience so far will benefit the community and together we will discover many novelties.

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

look forward to reading your posts!
          stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroman87 View Post
            Hello. My name is Thomas. I'm an old fan of pheromones. I hope that my experience so far will benefit the community and together we will discover many novelties.

Pheromone87. Listen any fan of pheromones is welcomed especially an old fan.

Whatever experiences you have : BRING IT!!

This is a community of information , knowledge and awesomeness

I am looking forward to learning from you as you will learn from us all

Comment

Welcome to the community!
              I look forward to reading your experiences.
              We're all glad to have you here!

Comment

Hi man, Welcome
                Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Hello there, welcome and i hope to hear about your experiences.

Comment

Welcome to the community of phero researchers. Please comfortably share your findings and thoughts here without any hesitation.

Would love to read it.

Comment

Welcome!
                      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X