yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just joined and got my first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined and got my first order

Hello all,

Hope everyone is safe and well. What a crazy year and some it's been.

First of all, thank you Kate for following up with regards to my order. In the end it arrived super fast.

====
    I wish to ask if anyone has experienced sample bottle leakage before? Anyone in hot climate areas outside the US. I don't mean to make this sound like a complaint, it is not, I just wish to ask other members to share if they have had this in the past, and share matter-of-factly.

Even before I opened the package I noticed the cover scent/signature aromas coming off the Fedex package. (so that one or more bottles (sample bottles I guess, as the bottle caps are smaller and my guess is it does not seal the best, and from eyeballing, only the 3 sample bottles have a less than full fluid level. The 4 0.33oz bottles are all full to the "neck") may have leaked past the cap, the plastic ziplock, the internal bubble packet and touched the fed envelope)

I just joined and live outside of the US, so perhaps the international shipping, and change of temperature/climate and transit handling may have contributed to it.

====

I live in a major city in south east asia, where it's usually warm and humid. Normally I apply deodorant just before getting ready for work, then top off with "a very small squeeze of" either Tom Ford or Le Labo to mask any perspiration smells throughout the day.

My goal is to use mones to bring my friends closer, and build on existing relationships, mostly. I meet with a female friend regularly and we are both interested in normal eau de Parfums as well as mones. So my orders will look a little... mixed, to the staff.

I used to order from Androtics many years ago, but to be honest I never "tested" or experimented as carefully or as methodically as anyone on here. Never wrote a report or reflected on effects. Guess I wasted some good experience, but I've finally decided to try XS out.

sorry for the long dreary post, I wanted to make it nice but turned out to be boring af...

Be well, stay safe!
    Billy

welcome
    I have had this a lot with the sample bottles, as you say i think the bottles are smaller and not as protected as the big bottles, but at least your big bottles didn't leak!
    I like your idea of applying perfume over your deodorant never heard of anybody doing that before!
    Maybe you should start a journal with the reviews of your products so we know how they have worked for you.
    best of luck
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Congratulations on ordering and trying XS!

I've had some leaking. Never much. A few times there was moisture and, of course, the phero-aroma inside the package. Since it wasn't significant, I just wiped everything down, and got a bit of the phero-buzz, lol, but otherwise, no harm done. If anything flies to where you are, there is a chance that the changes in air pressure could cause some leaking too.

Everything comes in the sealed bag, so if you DO get any significant leaks, before you open the seal, take a picture and send it in to support to let them know. It's part of their quality and service. They want to know their customers are happy and that their products arrived in good order
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks Nutrix: I wanted to comment on your post but 200 character limit just seems ... really small.
        =====
        I just tried but the photo attachment only allows 2MBs and these days my default phone camera puts out around 4-5MB per photo - will try to resize in the future.

tbh it's not a huge leak, so I didn't wanna kick up a fuss, but it does appear to have come into contact with other bottles.
        More importantly, if international orders frequently see leaks from sample bottles, then I'd probably make a remark to not have them at all, to avoid that from recurring.

Wiped and dried out the inside of the bag, and the bottles.

Do you guys have a discord where ya know, text/photos aren't forum restricted in size/length? This takes me back to the 90s...

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I like your idea of applying perfume over your deodorant never heard of anybody doing that before!
          yeah I almost always use deoderants after showering and before putting on clothes, and depending on the day, I have a small squeeze of parfum, or just deoderant.

The warmer months of SE asia is basically: you get up, shower, have a fresh set of clothes etc etc. Then you head out to work and the humidity just wraps around your entire person and it's like you're still in a shower room that never had ventilation installed.

not using deo/parfum is almost asking people to avoid you
          (again I tried to comment but I went over 200 characters. I give up lol)

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Only ever sent in a photo once and didn't have any issues. Maybe one of the girls below can help...

KateD BobiiJo925

Originally posted by UncleB View Post
          Thanks Nutrix: I wanted to comment on your post but 200 character limit just seems ... really small.
          =====
          I just tried but the photo attachment only allows 2MBs and these days my default phone camera puts out around 4-5MB per photo - will try to resize in the future.

tbh it's not a huge leak, so I didn't wanna kick up a fuss, but it does appear to have come into contact with other bottles.
          More importantly, if international orders frequently see leaks from sample bottles, then I'd probably make a remark to not have them at all, to avoid that from recurring.

Wiped and dried out the inside of the bag, and the bottles.

Do you guys have a discord where ya know, text/photos aren't forum restricted in size/length? This takes me back to the 90s...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• UncleB
            UncleB commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I don't wanna @ or raise every small matter to staff/admins though. I know how hard it is to run a community when everyone is full time/occupied with personal stuff.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            They may know a thread to direct you to or a simple trick for making your files easier to apply than I do It never hurts to ask

just send an e-mail to this address: support@pheromonexs.com
          normally you should take a picture first of the bag before opening it, it's all mentioned on the card you recieve with your products.
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            just send an e-mail to this address: support@pheromonexs.com
            normally you should take a picture first of the bag before opening it, it's all mentioned on the card you recieve with your products.
            This info is correct. I hate to hear this happened but we will be happy to address the situation better in support.
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by UncleB View Post
              Hello all,

Hope everyone is safe and well. What a crazy year and some it's been.

First of all, thank you Kate for following up with regards to my order. In the end it arrived super fast.

====
              I wish to ask if anyone has experienced sample bottle leakage before? Anyone in hot climate areas outside the US. I don't mean to make this sound like a complaint, it is not, I just wish to ask other members to share if they have had this in the past, and share matter-of-factly.

Even before I opened the package I noticed the cover scent/signature aromas coming off the Fedex package. (so that one or more bottles (sample bottles I guess, as the bottle caps are smaller and my guess is it does not seal the best, and from eyeballing, only the 3 sample bottles have a less than full fluid level. The 4 0.33oz bottles are all full to the "neck") may have leaked past the cap, the plastic ziplock, the internal bubble packet and touched the fed envelope)

I just joined and live outside of the US, so perhaps the international shipping, and change of temperature/climate and transit handling may have contributed to it.

====

I live in a major city in south east asia, where it's usually warm and humid. Normally I apply deodorant just before getting ready for work, then top off with "a very small squeeze of" either Tom Ford or Le Labo to mask any perspiration smells throughout the day.

My goal is to use mones to bring my friends closer, and build on existing relationships, mostly. I meet with a female friend regularly and we are both interested in normal eau de Parfums as well as mones. So my orders will look a little... mixed, to the staff.

I used to order from Androtics many years ago, but to be honest I never "tested" or experimented as carefully or as methodically as anyone on here. Never wrote a report or reflected on effects. Guess I wasted some good experience, but I've finally decided to try XS out.

sorry for the long dreary post, I wanted to make it nice but turned out to be boring af...

Be well, stay safe!
              Billy

Uncle B! You are our newest Victim. Oooops, I mean newest member.

It is always a pleasure to assist. I am international and it rarely happens to me. The sample bottles are not 100% leak proof as it's very difficult to get bottles that size when travelling doesn't leak from time to time. Your feedback is very important to us so always feel free to email us at support for help.

The samples leaking or any mones leaking doesn't affect the other pheromone blends. If you ever experience leaking again, just wipe the bottles dry and use. It's all good.

Love your goals and we are here to help you accomplish them all. We do have a section where you can report your findings of pheromones you use from other pheromone companies.

Most of us have used Androtic's products or still use them in addition to XS products.

Your intro thread is anything but boring

We look forward to reading your experiences with your awesome sauce

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is all love with our community

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• UncleB
                  UncleB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!

Yeah the samples must leak. They are said to all contain the same amount starting out but when they get here I usually have one with a lower volume than the others. Yes summer months are worse for this. Alcohol starts evaporating at the same temperature it gets inside a vehicle that doesn't have air conditioning. Some spots in a delivery truck get even hotter. It is what it is You would need ice packs in a styrofoam box to avoid it completely. I do get those for temp sensitive medicines but what's inside the box costs thousands.

Comment

• UncleB
                  UncleB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah dude, not much we can do, just felt the stuff was wasted though. Would remark in the order to not have samples next time.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn't worry about wasting them, You really want all the samples you can get. If one leaks you can't make a good evaluation but then you usually have another two that didn't leak

I had something that leaked in my last order, but it must have been a very small amount because the bottles all appeared quite full. The only issue, from my perspective, was that the moisture damaged the labels so I couldn't read what the products all were (some XSP and XSR products). Minor issue and customer service here is incredibly responsive, overall I couldn't be happier with PXS! Welcome!

Comment

UncleB Welcome to the community ! Just saw your post. I am also from SEA country(Asean) Which country are you from ? Am Malaysia.

Comment

Hello, late to the party, but
                    ​​​
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Yes the sample bottles do leak sometimes, check before opening the plastic bag and if the paid-for bottles are half full send a complaint as stated above. Good luck!
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Just ordered again, 1 year after my first post.
                          DM, P79 and PSE.
                          looking forward to some good times with these.

Gotta say, the stuff from the previous order did not disappoint either.
                          barely legal, connection, cohesion, tease.

Comment

We're a little behind with custom orders but should be all caught up by tomorrow. Thank you for ordering again

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks, boss. Saw the email and tracking for the order earlier today.

Really appreciate you taking the time to reply here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X