yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hello Everyone.

I am from Malaysia. Southeast Asia country. Is there anyone else from Malaysia here ?

Newcomer in phero-world. Hope you guys generous enough to support / guide me along the journey !

Thanks

Welcome!
    Not from Malaysia, but we have a very open community here and I believe you will find lots of support here
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix Thank you.

I've read a lot about your journal and also reviews on XS especially in Pherotruth. Would you mind to share your thought / review about Comply XS199 + XSP74 ? Is it really a product which live by its name "COMPLY" ?

Comment

To be honest, I still have my 1st bottle of COMPLY.

I wore it for testing when it was first released but did not find it a particularly good fit for me and haven't worn it much. It's been so long, I'd have to go back and read what I wrote now myself
        I can say one thing that stands out that I do recall, if I was not careful about my demeanor, that I could be perceived as stand-off-ish or upset/confrontational (absolutely not like my usual self). XSP74 absolutely softened that image.

Here is the COMPLY thread:
        https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...6-comply-xs199

Ildergreier & Isis have found it quite useful and have continued to use it far more than I have and with a lot of success
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Btwfragheads
          Btwfragheads commented
          Editing a comment
          I've gone through the threads also but still not a convincing journal about COMPLY. Ildergreier or Isis would mind to advice in much deeper details based on yours experienced?

Welcome!! We're all glad to support and guide you on this amazing journey in the phero world

Comment

• Btwfragheads
          Btwfragheads commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank YOU. Really appreciate it. Am just finished my crash course of 21 hours reading through various threads here.

Originally posted by Btwfragheads View Post
        Hello Everyone.

I am from Malaysia. Southeast Asia country. Is there anyone else from Malaysia here ?

Newcomer in phero-world. Hope you guys generous enough to support / guide me along the journey !

Thanks

Btwfragheads! I can't say enough how you guys always get me cracking with your silly user names. LOVE IT!!!

Yes, we are all support here so you will definitely feel the warmth and love and get the guidance you need.

Tell us what your goals are and what you are looking for so we can start you on your pheromone journey

Comment

KateD Thank you.

I am looking for my very first phero arsenal to fit my goal. Actually I do listed couple of it but at my current situation, I prefers to achieve what is related to my career. I am working as government officer in a senior ministry here. My daily task is to reports to the VIPs, Ministers in management briefings, propose a new ministry plan and etc. Thus, I am looking for a product which able to deliver COMPLY of BOSSES kind of vibe.

Maybe something that able to project my vibe to be Attractive + Respect as an Expert + a Bit of Fear + Trust = COMPLY. I think most of you understand about working under such department (have to dealt with high ranking officials). If you're someone that doesn't have own secret ingredients to accommodate, you'll be doom !

Any recommendation, guys?

Comment

Hello
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ildergreier Thank you.

InBetween should be wear as SOLO or with a COMBO to achieves desire vibes ? (Based on your experience)

Comment

Ildergreier Thank you.

InBetween should be wear as SOLO or with a COMBO to achieves desire vibes ? (Based on your experience)
                Desire vibes?
                What do you want to attract?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ildergreier
                  ​​​Both gender. I am referring to my superior. Bosses. VIPs..

Comment

KateD Thank you.

I am looking for my very first phero arsenal to fit my goal. Actually I do listed couple of it but at my current situation, I prefers to achieve what is related to my career. I am working as government officer in a senior ministry here. My daily task is to reports to the VIPs, Ministers in management briefings, propose a new ministry plan and etc. Thus, I am looking for a product which able to deliver COMPLY of BOSSES kind of vibe.

Maybe something that able to project my vibe to be Attractive + Respect as an Expert + a Bit of Fear + Trust = COMPLY. I think most of you understand about working under such department (have to dealt with high ranking officials). If you're someone that doesn't have own secret ingredients to accommodate, you'll be doom !

Any recommendation, guys?
                    I can relate to your job, which is basically same as me, though i might be far junior from what you have described of your jobs. So i can relate to your needs very well.

In my experience, Ascend with Cops is a good choice. Its Androsterone driven, so thats a big plus for Asian guys like us. It has got a good level or respect, a slight atteactiveness, and an auro of smart authority. Though it could sometimes be a little soft for certain brash situations which calls for fear and compliance from your inferiors. Its a reliable product. Just remember, try 1 product at a time and use it thoroughly for months to clearly gauge its effects, not jumping through 4 or 5 products at a time which will only confuse you.

Btw,​​​​​​
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Hi Mad Scientist . It's good to know my fellow asian brethren are here in the club. Perhaps as somebody more senior than me in terms of being pheromones user, you wouldnt mind recommending me which PXS products that works well with asian people? for the purpose seduction, for FWB, getting a hookups, hard hitting first impression with strangers and also something that could project fear based respect, intimidating vibes..? I am not talking about just 1 product fit for all, I do understand each product also have the pros and cons, strength and weaknesses..
                      of course I need your honest review based on self experience with PXS.

Comment

Hi Mad Scientist . It's good to know my fellow asian brethren are here in the club. Perhaps as somebody more senior than me in terms of being pheromones user, you wouldnt mind recommending me which PXS products that works well with asian people? for the purpose seduction, for FWB, getting a hookups, hard hitting first impression with strangers and also something that could project fear based respect, intimidating vibes..? I am not talking about just 1 product fit for all, I do understand each product also have the pros and cons, strength and weaknesses..
                        of course I need your honest review based on self experience with PXS.
                        As an Asian, i have had experience enough to conclude that Androsterone based products do works really well as many other people have experienced too, so id suggest you focus on that overall. But remember that results can vary accordingly from person to person for any products, because of a multitude of variables like age, sex, body chemistry, health, diet, and whatnot.

Strictly speaking PXS, for romantic relationships, Xist is my favourite. I am sure you have read all about it, so i wont elavorate much on the effects for myself.

As for seduction, Evolve is a good dating pheromone from personal experience.

For hookups, parties, clubs, etc, SOB is a damn good choice.

I dont know about the fear based intimidation though. These Alpha products are designed to eliminate negative effects like fear, intimidation, etc and designed to project a high status, respected, alpha, trustworthy vibes. Why not try Ascend, its among my personal top 3 Alphas out there.

Comment

I've had years of fun with these products. Welcome.

Comment

Thank you MRSNAKE . Do you hv any thoughts, personal experience with PXS that you could share with us here?

Comment

TONS. My strategy is to stick with what works and is popular and to know when to use it. The products here are top of the line so research and learn from other people's experiences. I'm always here to help as well. Lots of factors go into it. Like venue, summer winter etc, reaction you looking for, impress friends, wanting to turn her on, wanting her to connect to you like girlfriend, are you going to job interview or to work. Etc

Comment

What is the best combo for working environment in your opinion? That projects something like a capable persons, knowledgeable, trusted fellow....

Comment

Ascend would be a good choice for those scenarios. Some peoplelike Api very much too. Dont focus on the combos, first try it out as a standalone product to get to know the product.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X