yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best time to apply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to apply?

Hi everyone,

Total pheromone newbie here! I recently got some XiSt spray, which I've been combining with the Cohesion sample I got with my order.

I was wondering if there's a best time to apply the spray, relative to the time you want the pheromones to take effect. The first few days, I was applying the spray pretty shortly before the event I wanted it for, since I was assuming its effects would be the strongest at the beginning and would decay over time. However, today I felt like I myself could notice it the most at about 2-2.5 hours after applying it. Granted, I could've just been picking up the cover scent and not the actual pheromones, but either way it's a question I'd love to get any insight on. Want to make sure I'm using this stuff properly, lol!

I have noticed that i do indeed get effects 2.25 hours after spraying as well, but to me sometimes it depends on the phero itself, for some of them i have felt selfies 5-10 mins after applying!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Sockrun View Post
      Hi everyone,

Total pheromone newbie here! I recently got some XiSt spray, which I've been combining with the Cohesion sample I got with my order.

I was wondering if there's a best time to apply the spray, relative to the time you want the pheromones to take effect. The first few days, I was applying the spray pretty shortly before the event I wanted it for, since I was assuming its effects would be the strongest at the beginning and would decay over time. However, today I felt like I myself could notice it the most at about 2-2.5 hours after applying it. Granted, I could've just been picking up the cover scent and not the actual pheromones, but either way it's a question I'd love to get any insight on. Want to make sure I'm using this stuff properly, lol!

Sockrun! You guys come up with the most creative names. I am sure it means something.

Xist and Cohesion are great products. Why did you choose Xist ?

Sprays tend to diffuse faster and are hard hitting. On our product page you will see some at a glance info

You will see a clock, a spray bottle and the moon and sun.

So for Xist it is a good product that can be used in the day and the night. The spray lasts about 6-8 hours and the last few hours of that time it is most effective.

However, just be mindful that pheromones are a very personal product, one size does not fit all. The more you experiment, you have to understand yourself and surroundings, your targets and learn what is the best application points for you, what is the best times for you and how you can manipulate these products to get the maximum effects.

Be mindful of the amount of time you are going to be around the people you are want to effect, your target

Comment

Welcome.
        I apply just before I go out of my door.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I generally apply in the morning just after showering, but of course right now I am pretty much in my house for the work day and my lady is here too. Might freshen up with a single spray right before heading out if I am looking for effects while out and about. I notice self-effects right away, but I feel like they last several hours so I don't worry too much about timing. For me, I would apply sprays shortly before going out, assuming they will be most effective anywhere from 3-6 hours after applying. If it's really hot where you are located, though, I would be concerned that sprays might burn off a bit faster. For oils, I think they would be slower to hit but would last longer (depending on the ambient temperature, possibly a lot longer. Not sure about maximum effect but I would say at least a couple of hours before I notice much effect with oils; maybe 4-8 hours is when I would say effects for me max out.

Comment

I personally wait about fifteen minutes before I go anywhere for it to dry a bit. Then, I finish gettin dressed. Depending on the phero, I may apply after I get dressed too

Comment

One advice, if you are a newbie, dont combo it, use it alone first, that way, you can gauge its effect more easily.

As for timing, i usually apply it after i showered and dress up, or even before dressing up. Then wait around 15 minutes for it to dry out, completely if possible and preferable. Then you are set to go. You might have to wait way longer for oil based products, so plan ahead if possible.

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Spray works faster, oil takes its time but hits harder when it does. I usually do a combo with oil and spray. Example, one spray of sob or evolve to hook them in and a few drops of Xist oil to wow them later just as they thought things won't get any better. It's great for dates where she will be around you for a long time. For clubs or bars where time is limited use only spray or at least one product of the mix being a spray like evolve or sob. Go SOB thank me later haha.

Comment

The only downside to it is some women want to have sex bare without condom and i can't have that. You will have to control the situation and things might get ugly with her getting sexually frustrated. Bring your A game but always be safe.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I usually apply half an hour before meeting anyone for discretion, to let it dry down. I find that happy sprayed on socials as Loveboat and Flirt have strongest effect from the start up to three hours after application. The effects of oils like Api are not as much "in your face" but typically last longer.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I apply right before i go anywhere. Should start working a few moments after drying.

Comment

I apply after bath just before i left the house,just like my perfume and it works just fine

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I believe you have to wait for it to dry and then wait about half an hour for it to mix with your own body's scents..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X