yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm Kyle. I'm interested in using pheromones as a tool for growth in my life. I looking forward to hearing others experiences.

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yeeto View Post
        Hi everyone, I'm Kyle. I'm interested in using pheromones as a tool for growth in my life. I looking forward to hearing others experiences.

Yeeto! That is great. We all started of and have been using pheromones to develop and progress. One of our goals in this company is to change the world using our pheromone blends and knowledge.

As you can tell from reading the forum, there is a lot of knowledge here. Not only about pheromones but so much.

We are a very caring and supportive community. We help all our members grow and guide them through their journeys

Glad to have you here. Let us know how we can help you with your journey

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Season 9 Bravo GIF
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Yeeto View Post
                  Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Kyle

Comment

Hello! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Yeeto
                        We are so glad to have you here!
                        We are all here to learn from each other,so remember there is no stupid questions!
                        Can't wait to read more about your expiriences with the mones.
                        There is a loooot of interesting stories here
                        Have you used something yet?
                        Give us all the juice

Comment

Kyle
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Welcome. Lucky you've choose the right place to start your journey. Looking forward reading your report.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X