yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another day, another pheromone forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day, another pheromone forum.

Hello, everyone. After my most recent order from PheromoneXS, which included plenty of goodies and samples which I will be testing out as soon as possible, Steve's zeal finally convinced me to join yet another pheromone forum. Now, I'm not saying that this forum is like any of the others, because a quick scan of posts showed a lot of potential, knowledge, and enthusiasm for reporting which I've seen lacking in other places. This is a niche interest, and as such, a pheromone forum takes dedication from its followers to flourish. I'm glad to see that here, as I've seen many a pheromone forum crash and burn, either through business practice, management problems, posting apathy, or other reasons. It looks like this one has the potential to flourish, and I hope to start reporting soon.

welcome, Ratatoskr Aye, this is a good site, tons of new stuff coming out and for me, the most products that actually work for me, and quite well

Comment

Welcome Rata! I totally understand what you mean. We strive to be different but that is a claim many make and just like a person who has been through so many bad relationships,when the good guy or girl comes along, you question where it's real or just another fake.

You wonder if it's gonna end up like all the others and leave you dissatisfied and disappointed.

I myself,working so closely with Steve wonder if this guy is for real and would he keep on amazing me with his different style of doing things. I believe we have found Mr. Right and Rightness with Pheromone XS

I look forward to reading some of your reports.

Comment

Nice introduction.
        Welcome aboard Ratatoskr.
        Look forward to see some of your posts.
        Magpie
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

Welcome Ratatoskr, I hope you enjoy your stay. Are you a long time poster on other forum's or just a lurker? Your writing style seems familiar.

Comment

Awesome! I think you've found the right place then and a big welcome from me. I totally get what you wrote and its why I wanted to create a spot to discuss pheromones. I experienced some things that really took the fun out of posting other places too. Lots of politicking and marketing with bandwagoning thrown in made for a lack of desire to participate. That's precisely why I will never offer discounts, coupons or any kind of incentive to join the community. Anyone here, who is active, wants to be here.

I've said it over and over and I'll keep on saying it, we are pheromone enthusiasts who all want to improve the quality of our lives. Its a recipe for success. The only real way to make better blends that meet expectations is from experiences of the pheromone user. I'm sure you know so many companies are out there strictly for the commercial aspect and don't even wear pheromones. My vested interest is i need blends that help me meet girls as I'm a horny guy who loves naked women. I'm also overweight, not great looking, have some hangups and confidence issues. In other words I'm a regular guy like 99% of guys out there. I can connect with people because I know how it is from my own personal experiences. I'd rather use a pheromone blend made by a guy who absolutely uses them effectively for real results, than some guy who doesn't even wear mones. Personally this makes a big difference for me.

I know a lot of community members claim I'm some kind of wizard with blends and I might be, but its from necessity that much you can be sure of. I think the honesty and transparency is what makes the forum different. Of course XS is a brand and business and I make no qualms about that, but at the same time if I can add value to peoples lives through the blends I personally wear, its the ultimate accomplishment. You have real people sharing real results and while grandstanding will happen here too, for the most part we are focused on improving pheromone technology. It is a win-win situation to be able to use feedback loops in creating a blend that works. Crowd-sourcing pheromone research if you will

You can even post about any other companies products if you want also. There is no blacklist or unmentionable companies here and I have very good reason why there should be. I wont do it though because that's my biases and it should never interfere with another persons experience. We encourage community members to leave the customer service behind and base the feedback on the quality of the products.

The coolest thing is that we are doing real research on new molecules. We have a private area of the forum that in time if you participate you'll be invited to join. We already figured out a couple of molecules and released them publicly. Initially the privacy enables us to identify and compare our results and build a knowledgebase we can share with each other and eventually release to everyone. Lots of people have suggested we keep this info private because other vendors will use it if released. I want them to use it is my view. If they can use something we discovered as a community to create a wonderful blend to improve another persons life, well then that's a win for pheromones.

Sorry for the ramble, but I'm very passionate about this. Allow me again to welcome you to the forum and I hope you chose to participate here. If ever you feel we are headed away from our beliefs and the reason you came here, please give me a punch in the mouth and tell me to wake up.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally second the punch in the mouth

::casually wanders back in after a decade:: Oh, hi.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Since I’m essentially new again, I may as well provide an updated introduction.

Since 2014, I have mostly been in school with a couple year-long breaks, and am hopefully wrapping up my PhD in the next couple months, fingers crossed, recrossed, and tied in a Gordian knot. I also got married! As I have been working in a research lab, I mostly stopped using pheromones, as we aren’t allowed to wear fragrances. They potentially interfere with experiments (both mine and those of other labs), and I imagine that pheromones would have even more of an impact, given how many animals have more sensitive and dedicated pheromone receptor organs.

My primary goals with pheromones are self-effects. I have struggled with anxiety and also often need to concentrate deeply. These are not generally mutually compatible. I was recently going through my closet and decided to sort through my stash of products and get rid of any empty bottles to see what I have left. I am not sure of the half-life of these molecules, but I suppose we will find out! I applied a spray of XS’s TAF last night and it seemed to still have an effect. They have been kept in a relatively cool, dark place. I will post a full inventory later, but it is a combination of single molecule putatives and full products. The majority are from here (Odyssey, XSP93, XSP82, TAF equivalent, Thinker, Ascend, APi, Evolve, others) though several putatives/proprietary are from Androtics (TAC, P86, P102, P114, others). I also have a handful from other vendors.

Today I will be wearing Thinker (sadly running low) and plan to give a writeup later this evening. Until then!

Comment

Since you have been away, and another person has just asked me, I will mention that I used A combination of thinker and women's EST for meditation. At home, I can wear a lot more est than I would in public. For men only amounts in the 2mcg are appropriate and will also attract attention and put a spotlight on you. But at home it's a different story. I use much higher doses with Thinker. Quite calming with some Youtube meditation stuff. self-discovery, deep processing etc.

API I find calming, It's very grounded. I liven it up with xsr37 or Flirt or even One drop Of Women's Fantasy. The women's Fantasy really confuses and fascinates them. Of course, when I liven it up it is not just calm power anymore. In the molecules section Steve added Pregnenolone sulfate, I have not tried it but it is being reported to be calming as well. I think p86 is calming in the right dose anything BNol or derived from the beta side of the steroid spectrums seem to be more calming than excitable in my opinion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X