yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here

Needing sage advice on reattracting my ex girlfriend.
    so far I've done the work needed on myself to satisfy the reason on why we broke up. I've gained a little more confidence and I'm out of the boohoo stage too. I'd initially thought about the xist with the whole "reset" vibe but I'm second guessing after some advice from sales saying I should go for ascend and evolve instead.....and then I saw cohesion, which also seemed like the right choice. So now I'm confused af and back to square one.
    additionally I'm 50 and she's 36, if that makes any difference.
    ANY help from you good folks would be gratefully appreciated!
    unijack

I'm in a similar but slightly different situation - I haven't used any of the men's products so I can't speak to those. For me, though, Xist has been wonderful for that reset effect. I am combining it with Madame, so I can see where the idea of using something for status, maybe in combination with Xist, could push things in a positive direction - and given that you've done the work, a status blend would be consistent with who you are now. Sorry I don't have anything more definitive than that but I suspect the true experts will be along with excellent advice!

Comment

• Unijack
      Unijack commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the feedback, I’m thinking xist will be a definite but very interested in what others have used and have had success with in similar situations.

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Great advice

Originally posted by Unijack View Post
    so far I've done the work needed on myself to satisfy the reason on why we broke up. I've gained a little more confidence and I'm out of the boohoo stage too. I'd initially thought about the xist with the whole "reset" vibe but I'm second guessing after some advice from sales saying I should go for ascend and evolve instead.....and then I saw cohesion, which also seemed like the right choice. So now I'm confused af and back to square one.
    unijack
    I've been using ascend the last couple days with a touch of Love Boat and it seems to attract admiration from that age group. evolve would be a solid idea if you think getting in the sack is in the cards. You should have XIST, I think it has a bit of a romantic twist. Why not try the 5 pack? and look at a couple socials like Love Boat and Connections.

I don't use a lot of cohesion especially since covid but its a sound choice if you are in a relationship. I've had stronger hits from strangers with Crush though cohesion is better if you are just wearing one pheromone at a time instead of a combo. Still cohesion is good, I manage to have bought 3 variations of it, oil spray and womens spray to see if one might be perfect for me. For what it's worth, I usually end up with a drop of the oil or more often I use connections. Its verbal closeness instead of physical.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent ideas

No need to be confused
    The recommends from the sales team are according to your specific goals. It is also targeted for your age as well as hers.
    Ascend is an alpha/status. It can help you project self confidence/authority/competence, all those self improvements you've been working on
    Evolve is a great sexual. An escalator. It's also a blend that, imo, has great social/interpersonal aspects.

Muestereate is spot on! And the starter pack would be great if you're on the fence - and can narrow your choices to 5

Good luck and happy experimenting!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thankyou all, I'm leaning with the 5 pack as recommended, with xist, ascend, cohesion and evolve but cannot decide between connect or vibe for the 5th-anyone?
        also would I use these strictly on their own or coupled with xist?

Comment

Afterthought.....
          it might be prudent to explain that so far I've only taken care of the issues that ended the relationship, and altho we're on talking terms I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet her again yet in a social way.
          more info....we were together for 5 years and she will smell BS before I knock on the door....lol do I need to be worried about her figuring out what nefarious scheme is at hand?

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to hear about your journey with your ex!
            PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
            Sample: Temptress
            LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
            Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Unijack !

I'm new here discovering pheromones like you but for the problem you have my solucion was always a product called.. NexT.

Comment

unijack

Hi there Unjack,

Thank you for allowing us to help you. You already got some great advice from our members. Solid advice. Some of the men have been in situations where they tried to get an ex back. Really and truly, the members here have a lot of experience with attraction and getting the ladies to fall in their web. They use a combination of pheromones and skills

It is good to understand not only your situation but the nature of a woman. Remember men are different from women so just be patient with it, be aware of her signs and I am sure you will see much progress

Comment

Afterthought.....
                  it might be prudent to explain that so far I've only taken care of the issues that ended the relationship, and altho we're on talking terms I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet her again yet in a social way.
                  more info....we were together for 5 years and she will smell BS before I knock on the door....lol do I need to be worried about her figuring out what nefarious scheme is at hand?
                  And therein lies the problem with trying to get exes back with pheromones. 5 years is a long time, so i will bet you know each other really well. So my advice, put on Xist, and act yourself. But be polite, courtious, mature and try to make it work with her, no bullshit. It will make her percieve you as a very handsome and charming guy. So you need to act the part of that too, besides being your normal self with her.
                  Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Afterthought.....

Personally, I think you trying to get her back and using tactics to be successful is not a scheme and there is nothing dishonest about it. We see manipulation as an ugly word because it is associated with lies and deceit. Diplomacy is sort of being manipulative but it is the best way to speak to someone so they feel respected and treated in a manner in which they want to be treated.

Your intentions are all sincere so I think she might smell fear if you have fear. Be confident. We are all routing for you

Comment

XIST is wonderful but ASCEND turns you into a alpha male keeper while evolve adds sexy and socials to the mix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X