yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello to all, I'm excited to research and try pheromones. Sending nothing but positive vibes, and energy to all.

Welcome Hanisha09 you are getting amazing products here and everyone is helpful! Enjoy your stay!
    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
    Sample: Temptress
    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Hi

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Enjoy your stay and products
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the party

Comment

Hi there! And welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Hanisha09 View Post
                      Hello to all, I'm excited to research and try pheromones. Sending nothing but positive vibes, and energy to all.
                      Welcome! Pheromones are truly life changing....hehe. Enjoy!
                      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X