yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, New to Pheromone City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, New to Pheromone City

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

I'm brand new to pheromones in fact, I didn't know such a thing existed. I'm a bit nervous because I never used anything like this before but I'm willing to give it a go.

I was looking up something unrelated when my search led me to a site called Lipstick Alley. There the forum topic shifted to your pheromone brand and the ladies were raving about their properties. Stuff like getting freebies at stores, calming stressed co-workers, their men can't keep their hands off them, strangers complimenting them, and I was like "hmm...interesting."

I made an account and after a month of window shopping, I decided on the mix and match with Cohesion for Women, Vibe and Fantasy. They seem work friendly, and positive energy inducing which is what I need right now. Something calming, confident and subtly sexy. I ordered them unscented because I have tons of fragrances. I hope that was a good idea.

About me, I'm a 41-year-old single woman working full time and recently got promoted. I'm a small town girl and always been a shy since childhood and a hopeless romantic who was never really lucky with love. My goals are to calm my anxiety and gain more confidence to get back into the dating pool after years of exile. To give an air to my colleagues that I'm approachable and dependable but will be respected. And just have an aura of calm and serenity.

Take care everyone and thanks for reading. I'll let you know when they arrive and I get a chance to try them out.

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome.

Comment

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingViolet View Post
    Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

I'm brand new to pheromones in fact, I didn't know such a thing existed. I'm a bit nervous because I never used anything like this before but I'm willing to give it a go.

I was looking up something unrelated when my search led me to a site called Lipstick Alley. There the forum topic shifted to your pheromone brand and the ladies were raving about their properties. Stuff like getting freebies at stores, calming stressed co-workers, their men can't keep their hands off them, strangers complimenting them, and I was like "hmm...interesting."

I made an account and after a month of window shopping, I decided on the mix and match with Cohesion for Women, Vibe and Fantasy. They seem work friendly, and positive energy inducing which is what I need right now. Something calming, confident and subtly sexy. I ordered them unscented because I have tons of fragrances. I hope that was a good idea.

About me, I'm a 41-year-old single woman working full time and recently got promoted. I'm a small town girl and always been a shy since childhood and a hopeless romantic who was never really lucky with love. My goals are to calm my anxiety and gain more confidence to get back into the dating pool after years of exile. To give an air to my colleagues that I'm approachable and dependable but will be respected. And just have an aura of calm and serenity.

Take care everyone and thanks for reading. I'll let you know when they arrive and I get a chance to try them out.

Smoking Violet! I am so glad you finally decided to join us. Our pheromone community is wonderful because of our members. We appreciate them so much for bringing this to life and keeping the energy going.

Lipstick Alley, that sounds so sexy and intriguing. I need to check it out.

Awwww I am so happy to hear that the ladies love and appreciate us and that our blends really work for them. I use pheromones as well so I can relate to what they are saying

Yes, all our products are sold unscented by default so you have that choice, you can buy and wear unscented, you can choose one of our cover scents or wear your own fragrance.

Looking forward to reading about your experiences

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

The Lipstick Alley thread is called Love Oils Review and Stories.

And thanks for the info, I might try the scented ones next order.

I'm excited.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingViolet View Post
        Thanks for the welcome.

The Lipstick Alley thread is called Love Oils Review and Stories.

And thanks for the info, I might try the scented ones next order.

I'm excited.
        I will not recommend scented mones.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• SmokingViolet
          SmokingViolet commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? Thanks for the heads up. 👍

Will be eagerly awaiting your thoughts!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• SmokingViolet
          SmokingViolet commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I'm excited. I'll make sure to keep you posted when I try them.

Welcome!!
        Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
        Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
        LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Welcome! And stay awhile! You will like it here!
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
        Sample: Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

SmokingViolet
        I agree with Ildergreier. Don't get them scented, scent them yourself or use your own perfumes/colognes as cover. It's far more versatile.

Comment

• SmokingViolet
          SmokingViolet commented
          Editing a comment
          I have plenty of perfume so I'll see how they work with them.

Phaethon omg mine are all scented I will get them unscented in my next purchase.
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

I've gone the other direction! I used to get everything unscented, now I get almost everything scented for me
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix do you feel like there is a difference with the effectiveness of the product?

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I never added more than 0.5ml to a 10ml pheromone blend.
              I can't say what the ratio of XS fragranced blends are.
              I have yet to have any efficacy issues from either

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              All mine have always been scented from the start, and i think there are just as good!

SmokingViolet use your pheromone blend as you always do and after it dried down use your prefered perfume as a cover.
            If you have a signature scent you wear most you can pre-scent your pheromone blend with this scent using a perfume oil and mix it with your pheromone blend. https://thefragranceshop.com/ has a lot of perfume oil knock offs. Maybe they sell your favorite

P.S. the 14 Day Sample Perfume Oil would be more than enough because a little goes a long way.

Comment

• SmokingViolet
              SmokingViolet commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the advice and the link to the site. I will try your technique of pheromone first and then perfume.

Hey all, my pheromones came in the mail today! I got three freebies (connect, temptress, girlfriend), a lollipop, a letter of encouragement (it's so sweet, it has unicorns and stickers on it), and instructions.

I just want to say thank you for the everything. Now, the question is which one to try first. I'm leaning on trying Cohesion first because work has been crazy lately.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              if you feel like relaxing, by all means relax. You have options you didn't have yesterday, You can wear a personality instead of yours wearing you. I used to think that was impossible.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X