yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Extremely excited to begin my journey with pheromones. Have tried them in the past and have had great results, hope I don't stray from them again this time!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your journey!
    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
    Sample: Temptress
    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Welcome! What did you use in the past that worked? And what are you looking forward to trying this time around?
      Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
      Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
      LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Welcome to our amazing community! Can't wait to hear more about your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by MelAhnee View Post
              Extremely excited to begin my journey with pheromones. Have tried them in the past and have had great results, hope I don't stray from them again this time!
              Mel! I am so excited to have you here. Or should I say Welcome back! What are your goals in using these products and what products interest you the most

Comment

Hey I just joined too. Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You have come to the right place!!

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome on board ! Wish you'd hv a great time here.

Comment

Welcome!
                          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X