yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and introducing myself

Hi! I'm a total beginner with pheromones but I've always been fascinated by
    scents and the art of perfumery. I'm a 53-year old woman hoping to fight against the "invisibility" that seems to happen once women hit menopause. I've always been "shy" and introverted, and would like to have more confidence. My main goal is to preserve my youthful vitality as long as possible. I am married and have two teenagers (girls). Another goal would be to preserve the spark and chemistry (which I do already have) with my husband. I purchased "Xist" but have not received it yet. I'm excited to try it!

There are many things here at XS that will check your boxes in multiple areas! I'm sure you will enjoy ALL of the experimenting

Based on some of your goals (being shy, keeping the spark and because you have teenage girls) when you have time do please take a look at
    Engage (wonderful social)
    Desire Me (sexy and playful, great addition to anything, perfumes or other pheromone blends)
    Girlfriend (another all around great for bonding with your Mr, interacting with your teens and another wonderful social that garners excellent responses from men AND women)

Happy experimenting with Xist4w! It may seem sublte until you get to know it, but it is magic once you do
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'm around your age group and i would say Celebrity really sold it for me, it was my first buy and never regrets
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome!!
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
        Sample: Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Welcome!
          Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
          Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
          LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

to our wonderful community.

Comment

Welcome. We can't wait to help you on your journey! XiSt is always a great starting point.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaV View Post
                Hi! I'm a total beginner with pheromones but I've always been fascinated by
                scents and the art of perfumery. I'm a 53-year old woman hoping to fight against the "invisibility" that seems to happen once women hit menopause. I've always been "shy" and introverted, and would like to have more confidence. My main goal is to preserve my youthful vitality as long as possible. I am married and have two teenagers (girls). Another goal would be to preserve the spark and chemistry (which I do already have) with my husband. I purchased "Xist" but have not received it yet. I'm excited to try it!

Carolina! As a married woman of 9 years who has kids who are just toddlers and am 35. Let me tell you youthful vitality has nothing to do with age.

Confidence is something only you can do for yourself. Although a trip to the spa, wearing a nice dress, sexy shoes and matching undies will definitely lift your mood. You should also be comfortable in your fuzzy slippers and sweats with your hair a mess.

Your kids are teens so it is easier to get back to your goals and take care of you. Gosh, I long for those days.

I recommend the following to make you feel comfortable in your skin and to make the hubby notice you more.

When we think of “Innocence” we think young, fresh-faced, pure, big eyes and the entire world in their grasp without bias or corruption. Its a sense of warmth and affectionate care, but there’s nothing sexual about it, nor is it adulterated by maturity. By some aspects its the nostalgic int

She’s the woman who every other woman looks at and tends to smirk. The one your friends and you snicker at as she walks by. Her dress is just short enough where it might show something a little “extra” but you’re not sure if you've saw anything at all. We call her the “tease” and whil

Happiness (XS132) Imagine yourself a warm sunny day at the beach, the cool water lapping at your toes as the tide gently rolls back and forth soothing your hot skin. XS132 is like a refreshing sun shower on a hot humid day. A jump in the pool after mowing the lawn. Its that ice cold drink on a h

In my experience the mones with the playful, fun, flirty goals have amazing effects on me. It makes me feel like me again and then of course the hubby does respond favorably.

It could be because that is actually my personality

In a marriage a man should never stop dating his wife as if he were pursuing a hot chick for sex he just met

I suggest finding cute ways to suggest dates and times spent to spice things up a bit

I once did this with an ex. He came in the room of candles and I was wearing lingerie and the huge card which said " BE MINE"

I once left a trail of flowers for the hubby when he came home and at our bedroom door a tub of ice and champagne

Little notes in his work bag or on the fridge. Once I did a whatsapp asking him for a date

Comment

Welcome!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Little notes in his work bag or on the fridge. Once I did a whatsapp asking him for a date
                    Or in his lunch box...

Even if I didn't want my ex girlfriend to prepare my lunch box it was always great to find a sweet little note
                    For me it is the little gesture that counts a lot
                    Followed by a big "thank you" in the evening from me

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Indeed, the little things are bigger than we may think

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X