yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to this and excited to learn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's complicated... I'm a few years older and have always been more established financially, as well as more the grown up in terms of taking care of day to day tasks; she took a while to find her career path and all that, but she is much more social and outgoing and I am often likely to defer to her in terms of what we do. So despite the financial status, in terms of personality she is more apt to take the lead.

To the extent that it helps, she went through a "new hairstyle, new clothes, new fragrance" phase a year and a half ago or so. I am pretty sure that the scent she was wearing (she doesn't have it here anymore) was YSL L'homme, which is citrus/spice/ maybe a bit woody in scent. That is obviously a personal thing, but it was what she liked on herself so while I am trying to figure out scents I like, it seems like skewing toward scents she is predisposed to like might make sense. So any scents (whether the covers here or the LPMP fragrances) that might be a good fit are definitely things I am interested in.

Comment

I'd asked because a lot of the womens products that are popular are status products. There's a few ways to throw around status though. finance and age say Security and maturity to me. On a man that would be molecules, erone and A1. I don't know of any ladies products with erone though. Cohesion has the A1. There is Temptress with anone. That is a nice smooth alpha in low doses like 5mcg. In temptress I think it throws just a shade of the masculine side of a dominant woman. There is another putative in Temptress I believe that is said to be like Angelina Jolie versus another putative that is kittenish like Marylyn Monroe. In the blends I think Tease and Temptress are the two sides of that coin.

Another one I have never tried but could be up your alley is Madame. I'm not sure what is in that but a few of the gals love it. Mature status I think.

Comment

Thanks! I am putting together an order to include DT, so I have that before I am ready to use the XSP molecules. So far, early response on the Xist seems good... she is seeking me out for conversations more, comes to me seeking hugs, little things like that. It just feels like the connection between us is moving in the right direction, albeit slowly. I'll take it.

I did get samples of Temptress, Tease, and Innocence in addition to the Xist and Cohesion that I purchased. Seems like a few options to consider once I have settled in more fully with the Xist. Madame is a very interesting suggestion as well, given that we are in our 40s it seems like a reasonable option. Certainly I am quite happy with my experiments so far. I'm not sure how much of the improvement is due to self-effects making me more confident or relaxed or approachable, versus how much it is affecting her, but in the end I'm not sure that matters much. If the only benefit I get is via self-effects, that's still worthwhile to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WLWphero View Post
          Thanks! I am putting together an order to include DT, so I have that before I am ready to use the XSP molecules. So far, early response on the Xist seems good... she is seeking me out for conversations more, comes to me seeking hugs, little things like that. It just feels like the connection between us is moving in the right direction, albeit slowly. I'll take it.

I did get samples of Temptress, Tease, and Innocence in addition to the Xist and Cohesion that I purchased. Seems like a few options to consider once I have settled in more fully with the Xist. Madame is a very interesting suggestion as well, given that we are in our 40s it seems like a reasonable option. Certainly I am quite happy with my experiments so far. I'm not sure how much of the improvement is due to self-effects making me more confident or relaxed or approachable, versus how much it is affecting her, but in the end I'm not sure that matters much. If the only benefit I get is via self-effects, that's still worthwhile to me.
          That definitely sounds like xist working it's magic! Sleeze is another one to check out. I don't have it personally and wrote it off because of the name but after reading the reviews it is high on my wishlist for my next order. Some OCCO from LPMP might help you out too.
          Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
          Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
          LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Okay, I feel like the Xist is slowly doing its thing. Throwing in a drop of Cohesion split between my forearms, but keeping it pretty simple. I just have a couple of questions about this as well as some purchases I have made but not used yet.

In terms of oil versus spray, what it seems like from reading is that the oils diffuse more slowly and gradually; they tend to be more subtle and have a smaller cloud, but they last longer. But while the sprays have a larger cloud and burn off more quickly, DT seems to lengthen the effective time so that you get the larger cloud of a spray, but you get a longer effective time with DT than you would without it - still burns off quicker than the oil, I would guess?

In practical terms, it seems like the oil could make sense when you are able to be in relatively close quarters for long stretches of time... but when you're at home (climate controlled, not crowded, not a club-type setting), maybe the larger cloud of a spray actually makes more sense.

Also, as I understand it, the DT is not added to any of the single molecule sprays, the known ones or the putative alternatives. I believe it is added to the regular retail sprays like Xist. What about the samples that are sent out, and what about the artisan blends like Madame? I think I read that the blends do contain DT, but I did purchase some for the putatives I got, and I want to be sure that the artisan blends contain it as well.

Comment

You are correct.
              Blends have the DT.
              Singles and putatives and research molecules do not.

DT doesn't make the blends last longer.
              There was a great discussion with SteveO on that in a thread somewhere in the XS community...

DT does this "magical" phenomenon that extends the way the molecules disperse cohesively in order for the blend to work as optimally as possible from the time it is sprayed through the life expectancy - 4, 6, 8 hours - however long that may be.

And, yes again, the sprays, by nature (alcohol base) will burn off more quickly than the oil based. I have quite a few of the same blends in both oil and spray because of what you mentioned about the right vehicle for the environment

Both oils and sprays have the same efficacy, it's only their nature to disperse differently. Like the difference between an oil attar and a spray fragrance in perfumery. It is the longevity and sillage, so to speak, that differs.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks, NuTrix! I had seen that discussion which was how I knew about DT to begin with. I had thought that, from that discussion, it was clear that both the named single molecules as well as all of the single research molecules and putative did NOT contact DT, and that the retail blends did. It seemed like the artisan/custom blends did contain it, but I wasn't 100% sure.

So, based on how you describe it, I think mostly oils will probably be the way I go... the more gradual dispersion feels more subtle and "natural" seeming to me. However, if something is only available in a spray, I wouldn't exclude it based on that - and for some foundational things, like Xist4W, it might make sense to have both.

Comment

Babe and Xist get me more "hits" with the ladies than men.
                  PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
                  Sample: Temptress
                  LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
                  Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X