yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while and taking in all I can! Excited to be posting now. I'm hoping to bring back the attraction/emotional connection/sexual feelings that used to be there with a good friend of mine. We took the jump a little too fast and due to that and not being in a good place for a relationship, we are back to being friends. I listed what I have so far and would love to hear if others have suggestions for combos or what to buy next!
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

You've got yourself a good line up of products already!
    Intimacy and reconnection with sexual tension...
    Girlfriend/Connection/Xist
    Perfect Match/BI
    Cohesion/Love Boat/DM+
    PSEL/Connections

All your choices and samples are good ones and you will have plenty of options to see which affect him the most. We all respond a little differently to different things, so experiment and observe but above all else, know your worth and have fun while you test everything! There truly is nothing quite as sexy as confidence and knowing what you want
    Good luck and welcome to XS
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You've got yourself a good line up of products already!
      Intimacy and reconnection with sexual tension...
      Girlfriend/Connection/Xist
      Perfect Match/BI
      Cohesion/Love Boat/DM+
      PSEL/Connections

GF/Connections/Xist was what I was wearing when I got my first blatant hit. Not from my intended target, but another friend who we were out with touched my leg multiple times in conversation. Known him for years and he's never displayed that behavior!

Thanks for the welcome and suggestions, I'm so appreciative all the information that you guys have compiled. Which i found this forum sooner
      Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
      Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
      LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I suspected Xist GF Connections might be a winner

Hi Tryme. Welcome!

Comment

• Tryme180
        Tryme180 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!

Welcome to XS!!

Comment

• Tryme180
        Tryme180 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!

Originally posted by Tryme180 View Post
      Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while and taking in all I can! Excited to be posting now. I'm hoping to bring back the attraction/emotional connection/sexual feelings that used to be there with a good friend of mine. We took the jump a little too fast and due to that and not being in a good place for a relationship, we are back to being friends. I listed what I have so far and would love to hear if others have suggestions for combos or what to buy next!

Tryme. Thank you for finally coming out. We are all glad you are here and look forward to helping you

Nutrix has already given you some good suggestions. The easier fire to relight is a match has already been lighted. I can't remember the exact saying but once there were feelings , intimacy, sexual feelings then it is not as hard to go back to that.

Xist is a great product to do that

As Nutrix said confidence is key and understanding the situation. Know when to push and know when to give her some space, make her come to you.

I look forward to reading your reports on our products.

Comment

Welcome!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!!
          PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
          Sample: Temptress
          LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
          Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X