yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Welcome Frank and George (Newest XS Family)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Frank and George (Newest XS Family)

Just wanted to say a big shout out to our two newest family members here at our XS Labs in TN.

George comes to us all the way from Sirius (Not quite sure where that is) and Frank from Shady Valley Cemetary (I think he means that neighborhood and not the cemetery). Anyway, they've been fantastic additions to our family.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0863.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	135936

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Hi Frank, Hi George, Hii Bobby

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      What about The Kid?

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Apologize for me. I couldn't edit so I mentioned him below. My eyescan stopped on Bobbi Top left, bottom right, bottom left freeze.... Thump Thump Thump. eyes never went back up

Hello Bobbi, hello Frank and George.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      You holding a grudge against The Kid?

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO Nope. I love him.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      But is the Kid new too? If he is, then I wish him welcome to the party!

Welcome!

Comment

The Kid looks guilty

Comment

• The Kid
        The Kid commented
        Editing a comment
        Shh don't tell them my secret.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      The Kid looks guilty
      He sure does.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It looks more like something from the Steve files lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he looks like Steve

Poor Frank, somebody needs to feed him. He's just skin and bones... Minus the skin!
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

​​​​​
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

ohhh so sweet.I knew you guys miss me so much,to take someone who looks just like me (George)
            I love you guys so much
            P.S: Freddy here is jelous about the T-shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              The Kid looks guilty
              Like we don't already know that?

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                Just wanted to say a big shout out to our two newest family members here at our XS Labs in TN.

George comes to us all the way from Sirius (Not quite sure where that is) and Frank from Shady Valley Cemetary (I think he means that neighborhood and not the cemetery). Anyway, they've been fantastic additions to our family.

Name:	IMG_0863.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	135936

Gosh you guys look awfully familiar. Are you from Dominica as well

Comment

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	136096 is this kate in Dominica?
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X