yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi I'm a returning member who was only on here a short while initially- Illness made it to much for me to continue with most things in life. Gladly I was able to continue using pheromones. While I was ill my passwords and my pheromones where stolen along with other things. My health is now on the improve and I have started restocking my pheromone
    Collection and hope to read about the experiences of others as well as sharing my own pheromone adventures. The biggest difference peromones made in my life are they have helped me deal with my social phobias, anxiety and depression which were quite debilitating to the extent I had to go on a disability pension.

Originally posted by Mate View Post
    Hi I'm a returning member who was only on here a short while initially- Illness made it to much for me to continue with most things in life. Gladly I was able to continue using pheromones. While I was ill my passwords and my pheromones where stolen along with other things. My health is now on the improve and I have started restocking my pheromone
    Collection and hope to read about the experiences of others as well as sharing my own pheromone adventures. The biggest difference peromones made in my life are they have helped me deal with my social phobias, anxiety and depression which were quite debilitating to the extent I had to go on a disability pension.

Welcome back Mate! That is a lot and I am glad you are back on your feet recovering. Life doesn't promise there won't be obstacles, challenges and bad things won't happen.

How we deal with it, how we rise from it is what makes the difference.

We are not only a pheromone community. We are more like family.

Let us know how we can help

Just know you are not alone, the entire world is going through bad times.

Comment

Glad to have you back and I wish you good luck and health.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome back!
            Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
            Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
            LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Helloooo!!! Again

Comment

Welcome back Mate!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X