yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi all, I'm not sure if this belongs here but here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, I'm not sure if this belongs here but here it is

I have not posted anything since my first post over a year ago dealing with my ex, that ship has sailed and gone, and honestly, I haven't been on the phero scene either. but I'm back for a good bit. My situation has changed completely and I'm single now and want to take my life more seriously when it comes down to my goals. I want to start working on my health and wealth journey. I know I have a long road ahead of me and it starts with myself. Before I can try to influence the world around me I have to fix my issues and work from the inside out. With that being said, I am planning on taking steps towards managing my weight (25, 6'1" 204 lbs), bought a cookbook by Greg Doucette (highly recommend him for anyone getting into shape), and have a gym membership now. I have restocked on some mones (APi, Evolve, Xist) to help with meeting new girls even though I have a couple on rotation already. I guess they're for meeting the ones that REALLY catch my eye instead of the ones that I have fun with for now since I don't want anything more right now. Now for the internals... now this may be unconventional but I've been looking into the use of Subliminals to help with personal development. The brain is very powerful and if I can influence it in a way to help me take action then why not try it outright? So I went with subliminal club's Emporer program since it's more aligned with my goals and it's also one of their most reviewed programs. So far I've noticed a change in the last few days so it seems promising.

If anyone can give me some further advice on my new journey whether its a product, just some words of wisdom or some videos I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be looking forward to them and will be documenting my journey.

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

It all starts with recognition and you've made it that far. Congratulations and welcome back

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome - back

Pheros can be a great tool! Wishing you the best on your journey
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome. The first step to success in anything is to identify ones shortcomings, you have done that. The next step is to seek the correct solution. I hope mones and subs will help you out hugely.

But before that, improve yourself and your personality, that the base you need to cover first. Good luck.

????
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X