yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

intrigued & excited newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intrigued & excited newbie

Hey guys,

Happy Holidays, hope everyone's having a wonderful time with their family. We're on lockdown again here in the UK, hence why I'm on the internet as opposed to trading good natured insults with le siblings.

I initially discovered pheromones years
    ago: used a really low level product, got quite a few hits that night. Then got distracted and completely forgot about the journey. Recent discovered pheromonesxs and I've been glued to the internet ever since.

I've been doing loads of research, and I think I've settled on my first 4 (FYI, sticking to just 4 was super difficult); P86, Babe, Girlfriend and DM+.

I have a few questions; are the products on the EU site less potent than the ones sold in the states please?

If so, would you recommend just buying directly the from the American site?

What's the best blend for getting a man to COMPLETELY spoil you please? He's talking a good game, but I want to make sure it manifests. Babe seems to be a winner, but I thought I'd check.. 189 maybe? Or Goddess as well?

. As far as i know, the products from the US site and EU hub are exactly the same products, just convenience of shipping, i guess. I am sure the XS team and the rest of the community will be along to give you more insights.

I dont have that much knowledge about the womens products personally, but P86 reports are very very good, atleast what i have read so far. The rest, i will leave it to the more knowleageable guys and gals here to give you advice.

Merry Christmas.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Thank you so much Mad Scientist, I am way too excited about, so I really appreciate your insight.

Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
      . As far as i know, the products from the US site and EU hub are exactly the same products, just convenience of shipping, i guess. I am sure the XS team and the rest of the community will be along to give you more insights.

I dont have that much knowledge about the womens products personally, but P86 reports are very very good, atleast what i have read so far. The rest, i will leave it to the more knowleageable guys and gals here to give you advice.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

I am in the EU i buy products on there that i don't have, but if i want some customs and other products i can't find on the EU i buy from the US
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Lady Love
          Lady Love commented
          Editing a comment

I have been experimenting, as a guy with XIST4women. It is too betafying really for a guy but I am getting a sense of how it works and I think it would be a good suggestion. When I wear it I am a bit apprehensive around women and seem to want to do things for them that might make them happy. Babe will have a tendency to make men generous but I don't seem as generous with XIST4W but look for minor chore or try to anticipate what might keep the woman from yelling at me.

I wouldn't worry about any difference between products. Out of all the pheromone vendors. XS seems to go to extraordinary pains to make sure the pheromones themselves are what they claim to be and guarantees +- 6 percent as far as strength. no one else seems to make these claims and in practice I can't tell a difference between one bottle and the next.

Not even once have I heard any complaints or mentions that the EU stuff is a different strength than the US stuff. It may be possible that the alcohol used is slightly different. I have heard US regulations for perfumers/sd40 alcohol are a little different that EU regulation but this wouldn't affect strength.

Comment

Oooh, see Xist4w seems to be a super product; no one seems to be able to get enough of it!!! Sigh, it's so difficult starting off your collection because you literally want EVERYTHING!!!

I must say everyone seems to really love Steve O and the gang, so I'm sure the products are of the highest quality. I asked because like you said the laws regarding alcohol content are slightly different, and I'm still such a newbie, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks Muestereate!!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I have been experimenting, as a guy with XIST4women. It is too betafying really for a guy but I am getting a sense of how it works and I think it would be a good suggestion. When I wear it I am a bit apprehensive around women and seem to want to do things for them that might make them happy. Babe will have a tendency to make men generous but I don't seem as generous with XIST4W but look for minor chore or try to anticipate what might keep the woman from yelling at me.

I wouldn't worry about any difference between products. Out of all the pheromone vendors. XS seems to go to extraordinary pains to make sure the pheromones themselves are what they claim to be and guarantees +- 6 percent as far as strength. no one else seems to make these claims and in practice I can't tell a difference between one bottle and the next.

Not even once have I heard any complaints or mentions that the EU stuff is a different strength than the US stuff. It may be possible that the alcohol used is slightly different. I have heard US regulations for perfumers/sd40 alcohol are a little different that EU regulation but this wouldn't affect strength.

Comment

European alcohol actually seems better. In the states they make them add a bit of this chemical so we can't drink it.

I didn't mention but some of the men's blends sold in Australia are different because of import laws but I didn't think that applied to you but it's worth a mention. A couple pheromone molecules aren't legal in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
              Hey guys,

Happy Holidays

I think I've settled on my first 4 (FYI, sticking to just 4 was super difficult); P86, Babe, Girlfriend and DM+.

What's the best blend for getting a man to COMPLETELY spoil you please? He's talking a good game, but I want to make sure it manifests. Babe seems to be a winner, but I thought I'd check.. 189 maybe? Or Goddess as well?

Happy holidays!

Those ARE 4 very good choices, and yes, choosing a limited amount IS hard
              XS189 is loved by many and I'm a fan of Goddess too, but then I love them all for their own little twists

Getting him to spoil you depends on some of his characteristics and what he responds best to but you have made exceptional choices.
              P86 & DM will pair with SO many things - pretty well anything to both flatter and enhance visually and emotionally. Babe is both feminine and alpha. Girlfriend is feminine and inviting but also truly great socially and also draws people. I believe you'll be happy with all of those

Happy experimenting!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Sis, is that you? Is this my good sis? Yo, listen you're legit a bit of a celeb in this world. Can I confess and say I didn't join this forum for the discount (even I'll be grateful for it), I joined this forum because of you, Ildergreier, and Kate D. Because I'm certainly not too old to learn Nu Trix!!! I've read a lot of your posts on like 3 different forums, love your vibe man! And was like man, these women are gonna f around, and make my ass become a researcher.

I am stupid excited for this journey man.

Thank youuuu, putting in my order this week. Though P86 doesn't seem to be available through the EU hub, I may just order it from the states.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Happy holidays!

Those ARE 4 very good choices, and yes, choosing a limited amount IS hard
                XS189 is loved by many and I'm a fan of Goddess too, but then I love them all for their own little twists

Getting him to spoil you depends on some of his characteristics and what he responds best to but you have made exceptional choices.
                P86 & DM will pair with SO many things - pretty well anything to both flatter and enhance visually and emotionally. Babe is both feminine and alpha. Girlfriend is feminine and inviting but also truly great socially and also draws people. I believe you'll be happy with all of those

Happy experimenting!

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *blushes at compliments and enthusiasm*
                  Thanks

Welcome Lady Love
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

*screams* look at me, I'm such a fan girl. Heeeey Ilder, just so you know when people start getting fed up of my big mouth. Imma just point them in your direction, you guys literally coerced me into making an account.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Welcome Lady Love

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    good to know

*screams* look at me, I'm such a fan girl. Heeeey Ilder, just so you know when people start getting fed up of my big mouth. Imma just point them in your direction, you guys literally coerced me into making an account.

Totally ok, I take full responsibility.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ildergreier KateD and a great many of us, lol, are unabashed and happy enablers in the pheromone department
                    Completely unremorseful actually so...fly! Be free!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We can count in the entire board

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TRUE!

Dont worry, nobody will be fed up of you, and if they are, thats their problem, not yours.

Besides, the totally raw, unabashed, unfiltered, and unrestricted reports of the ladies, regarding pheromones, its effects on both sexes, lay reports, etc. are an eye opener, a clue, a research opportunity, and just a fun read, into the effects and roles of pheromones from a womans perspective, which opened my eyes to many reactions and insights i have never considered before.

So the more stories and reports, the better it is for all of us here
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Teehee, you said lay reports...

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love reading everybodys results, sometimes i read things that i didn't know existed, plus it's all a fun read and very interesting!

• Mad Scientist
                      Mad Scientist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its indeed a fun read, and yes, lay reports are fun to read ... 🤭

Clearly @ completely unremorseful, between your stories of MB throwing you over his shoulder and going all Tarzan on you. And Kate with her pum pum pounding recipes. I was like woow, I think it's time for baby girl to fly

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Ildergreier KateD and a great many of us, lol, are unabashed and happy enablers in the pheromone department
                    Completely unremorseful actually so...fly! Be free!

Comment

Awwww Mad, aren't you lovely?

You're so right though, especially because I'm still so new to the community, so I may be wrong. But it appears to be rather males dominated, when I was looking for posts from women, it was kinda hard.

shout out NuTrix for labelling her posts ‘for women’. Definitely made it a lot easier to find.

I think Steve said they’re back in the office on the 5th, so I can’t wait to order and get to reporting. 💃🏾💃🏾

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post

Dont worry, nobody will be fed up of you, and if they are, thats their problem, not yours.
                      Besides, the totally raw, unabashed, unfiltered, and unrestricted reports of the ladies, regarding pheromones, its effects on both sexes, lay reports, etc. are an eye opener, a clue, a research opportunity, and just a fun read, into the effects and roles of pheromones from a womans perspective, which opened my eyes to many reactions and insights i have never considered before.

So the more stories and reports, the better it is for all of us here

Comment

Hey guys,

Happy Holidays, hope everyone's having a wonderful time with their family. We're on lockdown again here in the UK, hence why I'm on the internet as opposed to trading good natured insults with le siblings.

I initially discovered pheromones years
                        ago: used a really low level product, got quite a few hits that night. Then got distracted and completely forgot about the journey. Recent discovered pheromonesxs and I've been glued to the internet ever since.

I've been doing loads of research, and I think I've settled on my first 4 (FYI, sticking to just 4 was super difficult); P86, Babe, Girlfriend and DM+.

I have a few questions; are the products on the EU site less potent than the ones sold in the states please?

If so, would you recommend just buying directly the from the American site?

I love the XS products, the EU ones are the same as the states except less choices, my first favourite that really sold me and still is, is Celebrity!
                        my one and all time favourite!
                        but i still have a lot to discover hence the name lol
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Heey, so according to the other thread, it appears you’re my honorary Naija sister abi? How fa naaaa?

Yup, I noticed; they don’t have P86, 189 or 130. But I’m grateful they seem to have everything else I want.

Funny you say that, 👀👀 Celebrity is defo on my samples list. Do you mind telling me why you love it so much? How does it work for you?

How does Comply work for you?

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I love the XS products, the EU ones are the same as the states except less choices, my first favourite that really sold me and still is, is Celebrity!
                          my one and all time favourite!
                          but i still have a lot to discover hence the name lol

Comment

Well Celebrity was one of the first ones i bought just to try them out, i wore it to see my Psy and he said that i looked like a celebrity, so since then i was sold on the products, as he has no idea i wear pheros!
                            i have worn comply which i have in my stock, but i think i need to find the perfect match with other pheros i have to make a mix and match, i haven't found anything yet, but i have just recieved 11 new ones i just bought so might find some kind of fit!
                            but i can tell you i love celebrity, it's basically my go to when i can't decide what to wear!

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ELEVEN!!!!!?????

• Coconut
                              Coconut commented
                              Editing a comment
                              sorry 13 lol, Engage, Bnol, Sweetness,EST,Innoncence,Tease,Oddyseey,Temptress, Flirt,Fairytale,Connections,Flirt,Fairytale all newbies!

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

Welcome Sis

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X