yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here.

Some of you all may remember me from PheroTruth... I will behave here... I won't bite my tongue though... Looking forward to making and reading others post on my current favorite vendor.

heey welcome

things are getting better and better ... nice to have you here

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Welcome over to the forum my friend. I'm so happy you're here and I know with a little dedication from all of us the community is going to be incredible. We have some very established and credible friends joining up and will soon start posting. While we are still only in the invite stage, we are really looking to be more dedicated to molecule research here. I know we are on the leading edge of pheromone research and sure there is a space here for the casual user too.

I just know we are going to be a different kind of community and you, like everyone else, is welcomed with open arms. So no, please don't hold back, please don't behave, please, please, please just be yourself. Whom ever that is, the arrogant jerk everybody loves to hate, the cocky SOB that pisses people off, or that guy that always has something nice to say about others. It's all okay in my book.

I only ask that you follow the golden rule: In our community we treat others as we expect to be treated. We will and should disagree and we will and should come across wrong to others. Its the difference, the contrasts that push us to do better and make a striving effort to grow.

I'm happy you are here too my friend. Thanks for recognizing me as your favorite vendor. I only hope I can meet your expectations

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey there Kahotep! Good to see you here too!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X