yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello. I am Not Ceej. And I'm totally new to this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I am Not Ceej. And I'm totally new to this.

I've been putting in the self work and getting my life straightened out since my wife had an affair and ultimately left. 2020 has been a real sonofabitch am I right? I don't get to spend time with her often, and the majority when we do is usually pretty decent. She still loves me, and I her, but there are a few things we just can't seem to get past. A friend sent me a link to an article on a website, house of pheromones I think? Anyway, that lead me to XiSt and now I'm here. Wanting to give it a shot next time we meet up and see if there's any sort of difference. Any advice from my new friends?

Let me get this straight, your wife had an affair and ultimately left you, yet you think she still loves you ?

I assume the obstacle you cant get past is the cheating stuff. I can understand a little if you guys are not married yet and wanting to work things out and see where it goes. But cheating and leaving you when you guys are married, NO, just NO. Dump her, and be done with her. You will avoid further heartache and suffering in the future, and she will cheat on you again the first time she meet a guy she likes, 100 percent guarenteed.

??????

????
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome. I'm sorry you can't smooth it back out. You really can't change her but while you are working on yourself, you might be careful about any conclusions you come to about how to treat women in the future as suspect. hurts like this bring out the worst if we let them. If you run into the same thing in the future, you can really embed some destructive beliefs for a long long time. We can use these to justify treating unrelated women poorly. Even though it doesn't make sense I would try to learn about forgiveness. Its good for your soul. Be careful to treat her as you would yourself, you are still bound emotionally and spiritually and until those bindings are cut, to hurt her will hurt yourself.

She will begin to look at you differently using XIST. It's a great pheromone. There's really nothing in it that will make her want to stay loyal though. Women can get laid the instant they want to and their desires and feelings turn on a dime. The only thing I have ever found to help fidelity is dependency. You must offer something she can find nowhere or with no one else, then you must maintain it and remind her of it but gently.

Real love is rare and hard to find, a genuine helper is valued but not super rare. Shared goals along with their shared burdens though gets rarer. To want a beautiful home is one thing, to help keep it up is another as is sharing the finances when fortunes rise and fall. Children can create a situation and a bond that can hold people together until they mature through it together into middle age. Males and females are usually out of step way into the thirties. In a typical early marriage, each partner has to go through 2 or 3 major life transitions before the kids are raised. If Divorce is too easy, as it is in the US, the glue can't support the weight of multiple life transitions.

I wish you luck. I would be inclined to try sexuals like evolve or cohesion and just go for some sex. Be kind.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Great response M

Mr. Muestereate has given you sound advice. Sorry if i was a little too harsh and abrupt above, but let me further elaborate my answer, in the hope that you might atleast find the answer you are seeking.

In my honest opinion, whatever problems and deficiencies you have with your wife and vice versa, it is no excuse to cheat on you or leave you. A normal couple would discuss problems and try to work things out, and if they fail to do it ultimately, they get divorced for greener pastures. If you wife does not even have the decency to do that and cheat and leave you while being married, then to me, she does not love you, and if she ever do love you before, it is all long gone.

Therein lies my reason. I applaud that you are putting in self work and getting your life straightened out. And the next big step should be moving on from her, not trying to win her back, because such things mostly fail ultimately in the long run. Even now, you admit that there are things you just cant get past, so i implore you to not seek this path, as it will only hurt you in the future. What happens the next time she cheats on you again ? Its back to square one. And the fact is that, once a cheater, always a cheater.

As to Xist, it has a memory reset effect and dreamy boyfriend vibe. But the thing you should know is that pheromones are only 1 part of the equation. It will make the target see you as a perfect boyfriend, and with repeated exposure, will make her reset her views about you in a positive light. But you still need to act like the perfect boyfriend near her and match the vibe you project. So you need to do the heavy lifting, and the pheromones will aid you in that. Its not a magic potion per se.

So let say you work out your problems with your wife with the help of Xist, but the fact is that she will still cheat on you when she meets a guy she fancy in the future, because that is her character, and no pheromones can change that innate character. So you will again be back to square one.

Thus, best to move on with your life, and avoid future heartaches, because you dont deserve it, and she dont deserve you or your love either.

??????
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotCeejness View Post
        I've been putting in the self work and getting my life straightened out since my wife had an affair and ultimately left. 2020 has been a real sonofabitch am I right? I don't get to spend time with her often, and the majority when we do is usually pretty decent. She still loves me, and I her, but there are a few things we just can't seem to get past. A friend sent me a link to an article on a website, house of pheromones I think? Anyway, that lead me to XiSt and now I'm here. Wanting to give it a shot next time we meet up and see if there's any sort of difference. Any advice from my new friends?

Not Ceej! Wow, that is a lot. 2020 certainly has been the largest storm we have seen and it definitely rocked our world in many ways. I think it also brought a lot of realizations

Xist is a really good blend for your situation but you said there are a few things you can't get past. Pheromones can't fix those sort of issues, only open doors to help sort them out.

I mean women usually cheat when they are unsatisfied in some way. Open and honest talk, not playing the blame game, working to build trust again and do things differently are good steps towards making things work.

XiSt -  Eau de Pheromone: pronounced it  We’ve all been friend-zoned and regardless of how many times it happens, it still stings just like the first time. Some of us have even been broken up with because she found someone else, usually some jerk. W

In addition to Xist, I also recommend Connections XS for now

If you ever open up about more about this, I am sure I will have more recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
          Mr. Muestereate has given you sound advice. Sorry if i was a little too harsh and abrupt above, but let me further elaborate my answer, in the hope that you might atleast find the answer you are seeking.

In my honest opinion, whatever problems and deficiencies you have with your wife and vice versa, it is no excuse to cheat on you or leave you. A normal couple would discuss problems and try to work things out, and if they fail to do it ultimately, they get divorced for greener pastures. If you wife does not even have the decency to do that and cheat and leave you while being married, then to me, she does not love you, and if she ever do love you before, it is all long gone.

Therein lies my reason. I applaud that you are putting in self work and getting your life straightened out. And the next big step should be moving on from her, not trying to win her back, because such things mostly fail ultimately in the long run. Even now, you admit that there are things you just cant get past, so i implore you to not seek this path, as it will only hurt you in the future. What happens the next time she cheats on you again ? Its back to square one. And the fact is that, once a cheater, always a cheater.

As to Xist, it has a memory reset effect and dreamy boyfriend vibe. But the thing you should know is that pheromones are only 1 part of the equation. It will make the target see you as a perfect boyfriend, and with repeated exposure, will make her reset her views about you in a positive light. But you still need to act like the perfect boyfriend near her and match the vibe you project. So you need to do the heavy lifting, and the pheromones will aid you in that. Its not a magic potion per se.

So let say you work out your problems with your wife with the help of Xist, but the fact is that she will still cheat on you when she meets a guy she fancy in the future, because that is her character, and no pheromones can change that innate character. So you will again be back to square one.

Thus, best to move on with your life, and avoid future heartaches, because you dont deserve it, and she dont deserve you or your love either.

??????
          Human beings are very complicated and things with us are not always cut and dry. Sure, there are some no goods out there when it comes to men and women who don't exercise restraint, who are selfish etc.

However, as a woman most times when a woman cheats is because she felt neglected, unloved, unappreciated, she felt lost and that she disappeared while a man is getting his self together, his ambitions etc. There is so much that could have happened that she took for a long time and somehow someone came along to feel that void.

We don't know the full story and He does say he loves her and she loves him so I believe he knows his wife well enough. He was married to her.

So many times men cheat and women stay and we know that when a man cheat it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't love his wife or partner.

In today's world when sex comes so cheaply and easily and everything around us promote a quick fix, a quick ease and an easy way out it makes it harder to want to work things out or maintain a healthy relationship.

Also, talking from experience people don't respect other people's relationships. My husband's cousin is constantly throwing women in his face and subtly hinting she wants someone else for him.

So, even sometimes, friends and family members promote that kind of thing because they are aware of issues.

I commend Not Ceej for trying and I pray all the best for them.

Comment

Welcome!
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome
              hope you enjoy the forum
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Xist is a really good blend for your situation but you said there are a few things you can't get past. Pheromones can't fix those sort of issues, only open doors to help sort them out.

I mean women usually cheat when they are unsatisfied in some way. Open and honest talk, not playing the blame game, working to build trust again and do things differently are good steps towards making things work.

XiSt -  Eau de Pheromone: pronounced it  We’ve all been friend-zoned and regardless of how many times it happens, it still stings just like the first time. Some of us have even been broken up with because she found someone else, usually some jerk. W

In addition to Xist, I also recommend Connections XS for now

If you ever open up about more about this, I am sure I will have more recommendations.

Comment

Honestly, thank you all for jumping in. It's nice to have a place to kind of bounce these things around.

Comment

• Mad Scientist
                    Mad Scientist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck, and all the best. Hope you find your happiness in your life.

I would try 2 Xist and 1 innocence. It may backfire and make her feel more guilty because you will appear as innocent but you will also appear as non judgmental. Some of the innocence may rub off on her and she may feel relief from her guilt for an hour. I've used this to turn much more hostile relationships around but it still takes a lot of effort. I have a friend that after a few weeks of us not fighting, was able to start looking into himself and correcting what was inside him that had broken. I couldn't do it for him or help him but the xist innocence combo eventually allowed him to do it himself. That sort of man is exceptional though. It would take a mature women to reach that deep but women are able to do it easier than men. She still has to be willing and fear of knowing ourselves is a primal sort of fear that resides in all humans.

Comment

In addition to the products, constant reassurance that it is ok and you understand. Constantly making her feel secure and un judged is good.

I am sure you guys can get past this.

Comment

I legit can't thank you all enough. It is all very complicated, and you all have given me much more than I had hoped to get here. I appreciate all the advice.

on that note, I like the XiSt innocence combo, but what about XiSt and Cohesion? WOULDNT that have a bit more of a calming effect?

Comment

Cohesion has enone in it and that is not calming, at its best it is exciting. Its a good combo for you but it may not be for her, you have to try it. Xist already has a bit of enone in it so when you add them up the excitement could turn the corner into fear. Crush has much less enone and has quite a different lighter feel to it but is mostly a1 like cohesion. Another gamble would be woman's cohesion. I keep wanting to spring for it since it has no enone in it at all. Xist alone has all the enone you need at this point. Innocence combo would add no enone.

I think what you may be up against is the fear of knowing oneself I mentioned earlier. Your wifes excursion may have taught her that there is more to her than she knows. Women have more subtypes to their personalities than men. They often fluctuate between one of the more adventurous subtypes in the beginning of the month and then a more relationship oriented one in the latter part of the month. I suspect the personality in the beginning of the month is not one she's comfortable with for several possible reasons. Possibly she does not feel her real inner person is accepted in society or your immediate culture or it could just clash with her desire to be a wife or a homemaker, a mother etc.

Like what if some inner part of her want to climb mount everest but another part of her want to settle down and be a mom? They don't go well together. She doesn't know what she's feeling so she is scared, You can sense the fear and efforts to calm her are good. She needs to feel she can safely exlpore herself. Maybe its not a mountain but she wants a career? What if she is drawn towards some type of art? Aspiring ot be a musician might make it hard to be a wife>

The other guy had no expectations as to who she was. She was free to explore her newish feelings and thoughts though shards of them may have bounced around for a long time. Shards of a crystal can grow into a beautiful gem in the right conditions, or just stay ugly rough shards. Draw them out, don't judge, expand on them. and help her become her full soul. You will be giving her something rare and worth sticking around for... maybe. Who knows? She may just climb a mountain, become a CEO, tour with a wild and woolly band or fly away to get in the movies. Can she safely explore options for personal change with you? If she can't, she'll explore them without you sooner or later or become an unhappy incomplete person with a ball and chain mentality.

Comment

Nailed it. Holy hell that's accurate. And, yes, she absolutely has the safety to explore things with me. I've actually encouraged it throughout our marriage. Never pressured, I'd always leave it up to her to talk the last step.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What you call the last step is actually the first and the first is always hardest, perhaps she needs more help taking it???? lend her some male courage kinda???

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You'd have to ask her, I'm just taking a shot in the dark. It may be what she needs as well as a safe place to explore. Keep an open mind to that as well but don't act in desperation.

Welcome to the forum NotCeejness !

You have just sign up and already so many people trying to help you.

Isn't this place just wonderful ??

Comment

Welcome
                            life is precious so go full blast
                            strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Hello Not Ceej and welcome!

To be frank, until you said that the long distance emotional connection your wife developed with the other person never crossed the line of becoming sexual, my reaction was much like the one of Mad Scientist - move on and find a woman who won't cheat and dump you! It reeeaaallly helps to know details before coming up with a judgement or phero advice That clarification and the fact that your wife feels guilty and crushed by the effect it had on you, gives her a lot of credit, in my humble opinion.

Based on my experience, I would suggest trying - Xist, Cohesion/W, Innocence, Bliss. BTW, their samples are usually available per request with any order.

Xist and Bliss are well-known for their resetting effects and opening one up for a new "clean slate" perspective.

As Muestareate has pointed out, Innocence can work little wonders even in hostile situations. In my experience, it makes both parties more carefree and less judgemental, like whatever was going on before was not so awful of a deal. It's very good at dissipating anger and guilt.

The female version of Cohesion, which is apparently much different from the male version, does have a special effect on women, they recommend using it during PMS for a reason- it might help to lift off your wife's self-judgement and help her form a calm and wise perspective (and not just her, you too!) - again, like what happened was not so terrible or irreparable after all. Along with Xist, it will help you feel more at ease and open up to each other more, thus building trust and emotional connection between you two.

Best of luck! I'm rooting for you guys to gather all your wisdom and love for each other and put your relationship back together, stronger and more fulfilling for both of you than it has ever been.
                              (and when you make progress, I'll urge you to try Glow + Sexual Healing/M next )

Comment

Welcome!
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X