yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Hello, i am a new member here, just saying hi. I have used pheromones for a while now, so i am not new to pheromones, but still have a lot to learn. I am excited to share and contribute, as well as learn about pheromones from fellow like minded people here.

I am an Asian Indian, from India, in my mid thirties, and living life atm. I will start a journal soon as well. Hope to have a great time here.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Hello Mad Scientist, welcome to the forum!

Comment

So happy to have you join our awesome community

You have a lot to learn and am sure there is a lot we can learn from you and your culture.

I am from the Caribbean, West Indies.

What brought you to our forum?

Have you bought any products from us yet ?

Comment

Thank you guys, for the warm welcome. This place along with Pherotruth is the top 2 phero forum, so thats why i decided to join this place Kate. And yes, i have bought alot of XS products and products from other companies too. I will report on them on my journal when i started it.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, can't wait

Hello
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X