yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello dear people of this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello dear people of this forum

Hello, dear people of the forum. Koalafruit here. On and off mone-user for ten-plus years.
    In short: men, over 40, reasonably well-looking, playing with dressing styles, living in the upper half of Europe, happily married, curious for many things, experimenting with a lot of them.

I did begin my pheromone adventures like many others. Shady, cheap products from eBay or other sites.

After some time I discovered Androtics Direct, which was a big name in that time. I did read on their forum about experiences of others. The way they were using the mones. I decided to spent some money and order from them.

Suddenly I started to notice how this molecules were suppose to work. I saw my first IOI's and DITH look. Very fascinating.

I discovered Liquid Alchemy Labs too. Also good quality products. They brought me some kino and my first received, mone-related slap-on-my-ass.

I understood this was as close to magic potions as I could come.

But I needed practice. Of course I did a lot of things wrong in those days.

'Is it working? I'm not sure. Maybe some more. Maybe some extra, to be sure. Why is nobody paying attention to me? I'm practically marinated in mones!'

'Let's look every person intensely in the eyes, to see how they react on my pheromones.'

'I drawn myself in mones, sit in a corner and wait for all the fun to start.'

In the years I got smarter with them. I got to know the pherotruth forum. I learned to know other companies. With other great products. I saw some companies sliding down.

These days I'm playing with the rich variety of different products from the quality vendors. In more appropriate amounts. And lately in micro dosing, which has some interesting effects.

I'm also testing some home-brewed sprays in different strengths with non-mone molecules, like PEA, NENO, GABA, DHEA and such. Very interesting results there.

And now I'm new on this forum. Not for reading, which I was doing for a longer time. New for writing, sharing, brainstorming, dreaming, experimenting together. So, this is me, Koalafruit, saying hello to the dear people of this forum.

Hello and welcome to the community. It's nice to read you're going to post here. I found the other post you made and deleted it for yah. My DevOps team will be working on correcting some bugs next week so that long-delay between hitting the post button and seeing your post won't happen anymore.

XS stuff is pretty darn strong so you definitely don't need a lot. Having fun is the way to go.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the delay is a server thing. Pesky bugs...

Thanks. My vision on pheromones is also to have fun and to experiment.

I did notice that PXS products are pretty strong. With my Evolve oil (first I ordered) I did make some dosing mistakes. Live and learn.

Now I often use the stem of the sprayers I have, to applicate one or two drops. And I use no more then one drop of the oil.

Don't sweat it with the delay-bug. Now I know I should check if a post is placed. (My first experience with the internet was lines of text in a black dos screen. Compared to that everything is wonderful online.)
    Last edited by Koalafruit; 10-09-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hit the f5 key

• Koalafruit
      Koalafruit commented
      Editing a comment
      That works very well. Thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by Koalafruit View Post
    My first experience with the internet was lines of text in a black dos screen. Compared to that everything is wonderful online
    I remember those days. We've both dated ourselves.

I'm glad you're having fun with the pheromones. I look forward to reading about some of your adventures.

On a side note, when Doom came out way back in 93 (I think) it was advanced graphics. If you really want to take a blast in the past does anyone remember Atari Defender? Literally dots on the screen but it as so much fun. 8-bit at its finest!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Koalafruit
      Koalafruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Doom was fun indeed. I was the year before stuck on Wolfenstein. Our whole office of the NGO where I worked was hooked on it.

Hi Koala, welcome. looking forward to your posts. I too lean light on doses most days. I've went higher since a lot more social distance. Some days it throws a bit further but some days its too much. I can't always predict distance. Have you done anything to increase the throw of xs blends in your experiments?

Comment

Hey Koala, welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your adventure with mones.

Comment

• Koalafruit
        Koalafruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you'll enjoy them. I'll read up on your attributions.

Happy experimenting!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Koalafruit
        Koalafruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I do remember all the fun moments of my life much better then all the stress moments. Good reason to have more fun and less stress in the rest of it.

Love your vision on pheromones, by the way.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Welcome
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Koalafruit
        Koalafruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I salute you too, miss.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Koalafruit Nice.

• Koalafruit
        Koalafruit commented
        Editing a comment
        ????

Not easy though, using mones, in the north in winter time. (I thought I read somewhere that you're from Norway.)

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Hi Koala, welcome. looking forward to your posts. I too lean light on doses most days. I've went higher since a lot more social distance. Some days it throws a bit further but some days its too much. I can't always predict distance. Have you done anything to increase the throw of xs blends in your experiments?
      I didn't found anything to make the pheromones reach a wider area, except for adding some 99% alcohol. But that decreases the time it works. And it can mess with the mix, by deluting it.
      I did try if I could be hit by several mixes, wearing a mask. It was a cloth mask, no medical one. I was not a noticeable difference with or without that mask. So, unless you want to hit a nurse, you would be OK.

And the micro dosing feels a bit more like a light make-up, while really heavy dosing feels more like a public woman in an harbour town. Both have their time and place. Sometimes I like it subtle, sometimes it can be fun to be this blatant guy.

Comment

Hello
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Koalafruit
          Koalafruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello to you too.

Originally posted by Koalafruit View Post
        Hello, dear people of the forum. Koalafruit here. On and off mone-user for ten-plus years.
        In short: men, over 40, reasonably well-looking, playing with dressing styles, living in the upper half of Europe, happily married, curious for many things, experimenting with a lot of them.

I did begin my pheromone adventures like many others. Shady, cheap products from eBay or other sites.

After some time I discovered Androtics Direct, which was a big name in that time. I did read on their forum about experiences of others. The way they were using the mones. I decided to spent some money and order from them.

Suddenly I started to notice how this molecules were suppose to work. I saw my first IOI's and DITH look. Very fascinating.

I discovered Liquid Alchemy Labs too. Also good quality products. They brought me some kino and my first received, mone-related slap-on-my-ass.

I understood this was as close to magic potions as I could come.

But I needed practice. Of course I did a lot of things wrong in those days.

'Is it working? I'm not sure. Maybe some more. Maybe some extra, to be sure. Why is nobody paying attention to me? I'm practically marinated in mones!'

'Let's look every person intensely in the eyes, to see how they react on my pheromones.'

'I drawn myself in mones, sit in a corner and wait for all the fun to start.'

In the years I got smarter with them. I got to know the pherotruth forum. I learned to know other companies. With other great products. I saw some companies sliding down.

These days I'm playing with the rich variety of different products from the quality vendors. In more appropriate amounts. And lately in micro dosing, which has some interesting effects.

I'm also testing some home-brewed sprays in different strengths with non-mone molecules, like PEA, NENO, GABA, DHEA and such. Very interesting results there.

And now I'm new on this forum. Not for reading, which I was doing for a longer time. New for writing, sharing, brainstorming, dreaming, experimenting together. So, this is me, Koalafruit, saying hello to the dear people of this forum.

Koalafruit! I am happy you found us. I know you are going to have a lot of fun with our products. You seem like a good story teller as well, so I look forward to reading those juicy adventures.

Comment

• Koalafruit
          Koalafruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I already use your products for some time now. PXS is one of the top vendors in this world. Hope to hear and share nice experiences and stories here.

Hello, God bless. welcome

Comment

Welcome to the Phero Family ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hello, welcome to the place, its awesome here.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to read your reviews and experiments!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X