yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to pheromones and have been reading up about them. I just received my first bag of pheromones today. I got xist, girlfriend, babe and love boat. Really excited to try them

Hello and have fun

Comment

welcome, have fun!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Mondo,
        I recommend having a phero diary
        You will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo View Post
          Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to pheromones and have been reading up about them. I just received my first bag of pheromones today. I got xist, girlfriend, babe and love boat. Really excited to try them
          Mondo! The journey has begun. Tell us more, what was your experience receiving the package. What do you think of everything.

Have you started experimenting with your goodies as yet?

We are eager to know

Comment

Hey, welcome!

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X