yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie on the block.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on the block.

Hey hey! Nice to meet all of you! I have been using pheromones for about 2 months. I'm still playing around with recognizing what actually does what. It's very exciting. I have full bottles of babe, girlfriend, love boat, xist, and bliss. I have samples of flirt, celebrity, xist, fantasy, and happiness. I really like how fantasy makes me feel. Quick question what does bliss do cause so far it only seems to make me nauseous. I don't really see anything. Anyways my goals here are to try everything out and get in a relationship lol.

Hi Quiet, welcome.

Bliss has a molecule in that may take some getting used to. It seems to work differently on people. I think it might have something to do with how tightly we are naturally wound. It's kind of weird on me to. I have some experiments in mind to combo it with but not anything in your list, You might try Xist and Bliss. There is a bit of enone in Bliss and that will induce a little subconscious tension but its not very much but I remember when I first tried out some mens blends high in it that I was uncomfortable for a few days until I got used to it. Bliss to me is like loveboat but turn up the excitement.

If you are really unhappy with bliss, you are a bit outside the return policy(I think) but we have a trading post that you might get some money for it. A lot of people swear by it. Or you can do like I do, trust that its good and just need the right combo to make it suit my own personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Theequiet_storm View Post
      Hey hey! Nice to meet all of you! I have been using pheromones for about 2 months. I'm still playing around with recognizing what actually does what. It's very exciting. I have full bottles of babe, girlfriend, love boat, xist, and bliss. I have samples of flirt, celebrity, xist, fantasy, and happiness. I really like how fantasy makes me feel. Quick question what does bliss do cause so far it only seems to make me nauseous. I don't really see anything. Anyways my goals here are to try everything out and get in a relationship lol.

You have a very nice collection and if you looking to try new things and get into a relationship I think your tool box is fully equipped.

Pheromones work but not all pheromones will work for you. Think of these mones like a tailored suit, you have to find the right one or the combinations that works for your body chemistry and your situation.

In regards to the Bliss XS, it is a retail product so as long as it is within 45 days you can return it. You can always email me support@pheromonexs.com to see what I can do for you. The Bliss XS doesn't just work it made you nauseous so I would stop using it if I were you.

Comment

• Theequiet_storm
        Theequiet_storm commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I'm gone keep my bliss and just when I purchase other things I will see if one will counteract the nausea. Lol I will not give up! Thank you for the response.

Hello welcome to the forum!

Comment

• Theequiet_storm
        Theequiet_storm commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! I'm happy to be here.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Hi Quiet, welcome.

Bliss has a molecule in that may take some getting used to. It seems to work differently on people. I think it might have something to do with how tightly we are naturally wound. It's kind of weird on me to. I have some experiments in mind to combo it with but not anything in your list, You might try Xist and Bliss. There is a bit of enone in Bliss and that will induce a little subconscious tension but its not very much but I remember when I first tried out some mens blends high in it that I was uncomfortable for a few days until I got used to it. Bliss to me is like loveboat but turn up the excitement.

If you are really unhappy with bliss, you are a bit outside the return policy(I think) but we have a trading post that you might get some money for it. A lot of people swear by it. Or you can do like I do, trust that its good and just need the right combo to make it suit my own personality.
      What do you suggest to go with it?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Until I find something consistent, I'm hesitant to say. My next experiments would be with straight enone to see If I'm on the right path but that is strong stuff.

Hello
      I think i have worn Bliss and Celebrity together before, they go well together!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to our great community

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X