yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi, I'm new. Where are y'all from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new. Where are y'all from?

OutspokenOne

Welcome, glad you are here!

I am a Norwegian, btw.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 09-17-2020, 11:47 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Usmsam
      Usmsam commented
      Editing a comment

Welcome to the forum.
    I'm German.

Comment

• Usmsam
      Usmsam commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Nice to meet you. Any advice as a guy using pheromones to a newbie like me?

Originally posted by Usmsam View Post
      • Do you live in Norway and test there?

• Infraction
        • Edit
        • Flag
    Yes, I do.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks. Nice to meet you. Any advice as a guy using pheromones to a newbie like me?
      Having a phero diary, or as I call it, a log is a very good idea.
      Write down all the important information because after a couple of weeks you won't remember them anymore hence you can't replicate results you liked.
      It could be something like: date, time, temperature, what phero/blend did you use and at what dosage (eg. 1 spray or 2 drops of an oil blend), effects on you (self effects) and possible hits/effects on others/their behaviour, duration of effects, etc.

Doing so you can replicate results with a certain blend by just having a quick look into your log.

I recommend to start with a low dose (1 spray or drop) for at least 5 days in a row, then up the dose to 2 sprays or drops for another 5 days or more. Continue until you experience negative self effects or negative effects on others, now you know what your maximum dosage is and at what dosage you had the best effects/hits. In my opinion this is the best way to find your "sweet spot".
      I find this is the most effective way to save a lot of time and money in the future because you don't need to play the guessing game anymore.
      Another advantage is to find out if a blend works for you or if it if doesn't work for you at all. What I mean is what works excellent for person A could be a dud for person B and the other way around. Body chemistry plays a big part here.

With your order from PXS you will receive samples in little spray bottles. After you finished the samples clean the spray bottles with alcohol and refill with the blend you've bought. The background is that sometimes 1/2 spray (= 1 full spray from a little sample spray bottle) makes the difference!
      A little funnel from a perfume shop is a big help.

Combining blends is tempting
      BUT before you combine different blends you should have tested them solo (on its own) in order to understand what effects they cause/what the hits are like. This makes it a lot easier for you to realize/understand real hits. Sometimes people have hits and they don't see them because they expected something different.

Ask the girls here what a good blend is to start with.

Just my 2 cents
      Hope it was helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Write down all the important information because after a couple of weeks you won't remember them anymore hence you can't replicate results you liked.
        It could be something like: date, time, temperature, what phero/blend did you use and at what dosage (eg. 1 spray or 2 drops of an oil blend), effects on you (self effects) and possible hits/effects on others/their behaviour, duration of effects, etc.

Doing so you can replicate results with a certain blend by just having a quick look into your log.

I recommend to start with a low dose (1 spray or drop) for at least 5 days in a row, then up the dose to 2 sprays or drops for another 5 days or more. Continue until you experience negative self effects or negative effects on others, now you know what your maximum dosage is and at what dosage you had the best effects/hits. In my opinion this is the best way to find your "sweet spot".
        I find this is the most effective way to save a lot of time and money in the future because you don't need to play the guessing game anymore.
        Another advantage is to find out if a blend works for you or if it if doesn't work for you at all. What I mean is what works excellent for person A could be a dud for person B and the other way around. Body chemistry plays a big part here.

With your order from PXS you will receive samples in little spray bottles. After you finished the samples clean the spray bottles with alcohol and refill with the blend you've bought. The background is that sometimes 1/2 spray (= 1 full spray from a little sample spray bottle) makes the difference!
        A little funnel from a perfume shop is a big help.

Combining blends is tempting
        BUT before you combine different blends you should have tested them solo (on its own) in order to understand what effects they cause/what the hits are like. This makes it a lot easier for you to realize/understand real hits. Sometimes people have hits and they don't see them because they expected something different.

Ask the girls here what a good blend is to start with.

Just my 2 cents
        Hope it was helpful
        Wow. Very helpful information. Will take note for when I start my journey. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
          Agreed, So Usmsam come to the woman section of the board and make one.
          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Agreed, So Usmsam come to the woman section of the board and make one.
            I definitely will. Thanks hun.

Comment

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you here

Comment

Mucho gusto

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                    Welcome, glad to have you here
                    Thanks hun

Comment

That sounds awesome. I have never been but I do know a few people from Nigeria who live here. I am from and live in Dominica, West indies. Have you been to Dominica? You said you traveled to the Caribbean

I think it is so awesome that you traveled and love traveling. Continue to explore the world and everything it has to offer

Each product page has the goal of the product and a detailed description of what it does. Since you are already aware of your goals it is gonna be super easy for you to find the right products.

Looking forward to reading all your experiences. :BananaRider:

Comment

Welcome
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Gosh I saw this like 3 months later!

Welcome hun! I'm sure you've had a fun time since being on this pheromone journey. Can't wait to read your journal!

And yesss we love some Naija fonts!

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

I'm a brit in france, spent may years in Kano, Lagos and benin, was always called an Ebou by you guys lol!
                                  i learned the language, tasted the food, loved gari although i was sick, manioc always made me ill
                                  nigeria was my culture
                                  don't serve me anything cheesy like Pizza lol
                                  Last edited by Coconut; 12-19-2020, 03:51 PM.
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Housa was spoken by our people working for us, nigeria was my love lol!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X