yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

recover ex boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recover ex boyfriend

Hello! I am completely new to this world. I woul need some advice on my "ex boyfriend" recovery quest.

The story is that I want to be sexaully attractive again to my ex partner. We were together for 4 years, we split 1 year ago, and he loves me very much but as a friend now. He says he is not sexually attracted to me anymore (although he used to be back then).

So I would like to wake up in him "that" way of considering me, again. I currently bought 4 products in spray: Desire Me, XIST FOR WOMAN, PSEL, and Tempress. This last one Temptress I was very doubtful, because it seem to cause some aloofness or distance also. But I finally decided to get it because he does like powerful women, and also because honestly this thing of being around him and feeling that he is no longer sexually attracted to me has put my female self confidence down a bit.

Have I made the right choice? Do you think there is any other product that would help with this getting back the old lover thing? How should I combine these for?

Thank you so much in advance!!

Originally posted by flora View Post
    Have I made the right choice?
    Welcome!
    These are all good choices for sexual innuendoes. Anyway, you are going to love the predatory feel Psel will give you.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• flora
      flora commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome !! I have been reading about psel and it does sound like fun. One last question and I think I am on my way to make the experiment. Can I combine 3 of them at the same time?

• flora
      flora commented
      Editing a comment
      (I suspect it would be DM plus Xsist plus.... either Temptress OR Psel. Psel and Temptress seem to differ too much in their spirits, so probably will not combine well, am I right?) Thanks again.

Can I combine 3 of them at the same time?
    Try it and see what happens.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• flora
      flora commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok!!! I will!!!! And then I share the experience!!!. Thank you.

Ok!!! I will!!!! And then I share the experience!!!. Thank you.
    I am looking forward to read it.
    Arsenal

Comment

Welcome flora!
      From a males perspective: you should change your look/appearance/hair cut. Ask your female friends what hair cut would suit you and give it a try, a new hair cut can work wonders combined with a new fashion look.

Make yourself interesting for others again and let the Pheros be the cherry on the whipped cream on a delicious piece of cake.

Just my (males) 2 cents

Good look

Comment

• flora
        flora commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!! Yes, that is something I am doing also.... I just got my packet so I hope I will try them soon!!! I have faith

Hello
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• flora
        flora commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I am looking forward to read it.
      Just happened. First time I am wearing them ever. 2 sprays of DM, 2 sprays of Xist. I came to visit him (my ex). After one hour of arriving, before the meal was ready, we were making love on the coach. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Flora,

Well well well. You got your first amazing hit before I welcomed you. I totally understand, even with exes you don't want anymore. It does something to a girl's confidence if you feel that they don't want you like they use to.

Whatever was the barrier or the wall he put up. I guess those mones tore it down.

Now listen here missy. Not because you got some or getting some now doesn't mean you have to hold out on us

You started the story, you got to take us through till the end

We are waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Welcome! Excited that Xist is working well for you!

Comment

• flora
            flora commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!!!

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Flora,

Well well well. You got your first amazing hit before I welcomed you. I totally understand, even with exes you don't want anymore. It does something to a girl's confidence if you feel that they don't want you like they use to.

Whatever was the barrier or the wall he put up. I guess those mones tore it down.

Now listen here missy. Not because you got some or getting some now doesn't mean you have to hold out on us

You started the story, you got to take us through till the end

We are waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
          Haaaa, you made me lough!!!! Thank you for your interest.

I am also wondering what will happen.... that was last weekend, and we have not met again since, maybe tomorrow (I wlll communicate the progess hee hee hee). When it comes to an ex, many things play in the game, because it is someone you know so well. So it is a "fight" (or a mix?) between an old way of relating that you (I) would like to put behind, and something new that can emerge. I sort of felt some newness to the whole thing, and that is a very positive thing.

In case you (or somebody) might know.... on the site you can see the ingredients of Xist for men, but not for Xist for women. Anyone knows if they are the same? I wonder if it also has pregnenolone. I have read it is a very powerful substance.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Haaaa, you made me lough!!!! Thank you for your interest.

I am also wondering what will happen.... that was last weekend, and we have not met again since, maybe tomorrow (I wlll communicate the progess hee hee hee). When it comes to an ex, many things play in the game, because it is someone you know so well. So it is a "fight" (or a mix?) between an old way of relating that you (I) would like to put behind, and something new that can emerge. I sort of felt some newness to the whole thing, and that is a very positive thing.

In case you (or somebody) might know.... on the site you can see the ingredients of Xist for men, but not for Xist for women. Anyone knows if they are the same? I wonder if it also has pregnenolone. I have read it is a very powerful substance.

Thank you!!!

You are a wise woman and you made some profound statements there. We are currently doing some major work on the cart today but it was being worked on for a bit so there were many glitches.

I would wait till next week and check again. I can't remember looking for the ingredients so I want to look before replying.

Comment

Well, the combination worked (Xist and DM). Sex has reappeared...... it is not like we have been the whole weekend in the sex, but from "nothing" and "friend zone forever" to a couple of exciting sex experiences on two weekends it is a lot of progress. And also timidly the talk has started about, maybe, in a unpredictable future, with a lot of "ifs", we might be together again. This is a nice change. I am going slowly, day by day, but certainly I have seen things moving. I will continue tu use Xist, and maybe next time instead of DM I will use PSEL which I haven't tried yet, and sounds exciting.

Now I will speak about the effects on me, the selfies as you call them, just for the sake of the research!!!

DM is very physical. In fact, it sort of blurs my mind. The thinking gets a bit difficult and I guess it is because the energy certainly goes towards the physical desire. I did feel an enhancement on this aspect of physical desire.

Xist is more subtle. I felt connectedness, and openheartedness, and goodwill towards the other person. And also a feeling of "everything is OK".

I will keep you posted about the "boyfriend project" . Thank you!! and KateD....
              I would wait till next week and check again. I can't remember looking for the ingredients so I want to look before replying.
              ,if you have any you info, I will appreciate it!!

Comment

Good to read your project develops the right way

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X