yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MY FIRST STEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY FIRST STEP

Hello, Everyone!
    A newbie here in the Pheromones world.
    I ordered my first Pheromone last month and I cannot wait to receive it.
    Hope to be a regular user and become familiar of the positive results that it will give me.
    Better late than not ever trying!
    Thank you!

Originally posted by ero2772 View Post
    Hello, Everyone!
    A newbie here in the Pheromones world.
    I ordered my first Pheromone last month and I cannot wait to receive it.
    Hope to be a regular user and become familiar of the positive results that it will give me.
    Better late than not ever trying!
    Thank you!
    Welcome.

What did you order?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• ero2772
      ero2772 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!
      I ordered Evolve oil with a cover scent in a separate bottle.

Hello
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• ero2772
      ero2772 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your product!

Comment

• ero2772
      ero2772 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to it.
      Thank you!

Ero! How are you late? Everything happens just when it suppose to

You are here now because it is the right time for you

We are happy to have you here

What goodies are coming and what are you going to do with them?

Comment

• ero2772
      ero2772 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess if we see it that way.
      Ordered Evolve oil with a separate cover scent and samples?
      Try to change the mood of the environment that I am stuck-in right now due to COVID-19.

Finally, my stuff came in today in the morning! I got the evolve oil that I ordered with some 3 samples (Vibe, Ascend, Cohesion). The invoice with stickers and words of encouragement from Bobbi! A pamphlet, a fun size M&Ms packet( melted) and some M&Ms inside the shipping envelope and a separate dropper! I am so happy but, also very sad since I may not be able to use it. I asked for the cover scent not to be mixed with the Evolve oil as per Kate D recommendation. But, the cover scent was mixed with the oil. I do not know if I will use the oil. When I opened the bottle, the scent is so strong (Sultan Uod) that it gave me a headache until now (afternoon). I am now thinking that I wasted the oil since I might not use it...
    Already a failure of testing on my part... I guess I will reorder and this time I will not have a cover scent or maybe I will reconsider of reordering since I could have ordered different oil on my next order.

Comment

Hi ero2772, welcome to the forum.

If you want to create your own scented Phero Oil or spray here is something you should read.

If you are from the States you can try fragrance oils from thefragranceshop.
      If you are from Europe you can order fragrance oils from suppliesforcandles and/or perfume parlour. Both shops are located in the UK, my favourite is supplies for candles because the scents are sooo close to the original and they even offer the IFRA Certificate for download which shows you the maximum amount of fragrance oil (in %) to create your own perfume, cologne, bath bombs, etc. for instance.

If you already have a favourite perfume or cologne I would recommend to get the fragrance oil too. Use only 50% of the recommended dose to create a perfume to mix with the phero oil of your choice. Mix the fragrance oil with the phero oil and let it age for at least two weeks (four weeks are much better) and give it a little shake once or twice a day. Keep it at a place not to warm and out of direct sunlight, sleeping room or cellar are a good place to keep the aging mix.
      If the scent of your mix is not strong enough you can still adjust it to your needs and let it age again.
      It is always a good idea to note the ratio of your self made blends for further batches

After the phereo oil/fragrance mix has aged and is ready to use apply the fragranced phero oil and use your original perfume after dry down as cover scent.
      If you experience a bleeding through of the pheromone smell you will need to adjust your phero oil/fragrance mix. That's why it is so important to let your mix age for a while. If you do so it will save you a lot of time and hassle. Once you know the exact ratio for your mix the next batch is like a walk in the park.

Keep in mind that even perfume you buy in shops did age before you can purchase them.

Patience is the secret of a self made blend, trust me

Happy experimenting

If you need more information just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ero2772 View Post
        Finally, my stuff came in today in the morning! I got the evolve oil that I ordered with some 3 samples (Vibe, Ascend, Cohesion). The invoice with stickers and words of encouragement from Bobbi! A pamphlet, a fun size M&Ms packet( melted) and some M&Ms inside the shipping envelope and a separate dropper! I am so happy but, also very sad since I may not be able to use it. I asked for the cover scent not to be mixed with the Evolve oil as per Kate D recommendation. But, the cover scent was mixed with the oil. I do not know if I will use the oil. When I opened the bottle, the scent is so strong (Sultan Uod) that it gave me a headache until now (afternoon). I am now thinking that I wasted the oil since I might not use it...
        Already a failure of testing on my part... I guess I will reorder and this time I will not have a cover scent or maybe I will reconsider of reordering since I could have ordered different oil on my next order.

As I explained in my ticket to you. If the shipping angels had received the order notes from you to separate the cover scent they would have but you use Express paypal and so there were no order notes.

There was a breech in communication

Good times! I am happy for the recommendations of anyone who can been in the same situation where they received a cover scent a bit too strong and how they worked through it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X