yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey yayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey yayo

Hellooo everybody! so happy to find out about all this XS pheros... well I feel like I'm both very enthusistic and want to try every sngle item here, and at the same time my inner self is sooo sceptical about this working/ However, I just adore reading Women's Journals sections and doing my research on blends, molecules etc
    And now I have nothing other to do than wait until the next month to make an order as I don't want to exceed the customs limit lol

BTW, I am terribly sorry for any mistackes in English I make as I am not a native speaker. I would love if you correct me anytime!

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello to you I'm new here too!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
          Welcome
          Thanks!

Comment

So I'm ripe for writting on my purpose of using mones. It's going to be a long-read though

I'm just entering my twenties, and for some time I've been influenced by the book "The Defining Decade. Why Your Twenties Matter". Literally, it's the first self-help kind of a book which actually changes some perceptions and attitudes of mine... But long story short: the main idea is to live a meaningful life, which means building long-term career, making thought-out plans and strategies on relationships and so on - all in real time. Because a dominant modern-day idea of twenties as a "time for considerations, trials" is total bullshit

I've been thinking on what do I want to achieve in five years talking about partnership/family. For that time I want to be married (preferably) or in a stable publicly pronounced-approved relationship. It's pure math and biology, as I wouldn't have a better time to have a baby - from a current point of my life all these calculations and plans seem so remote and delusive... But I know that if you want something, you must be very precise in your desires, work on them, and NEVER let things slide. I've obsered some bad (okay just undesirable for myself) examples of people not taking control of their own lives.

Getting back to pheromones^ I'm still not actually sure that they work, as I don't underastand a possible physiologickal exaplanation. We, humans, are not insects after all. But all these reviews make me believe, so let empiricism get over theory lmao. As for me, I expect it to provide me with a sense of 'control' of human reactions. This by itself should be a great strenghthening point.
            Last edited by heynastya; 07-25-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

What are my goals (I hope for phero-help in achieving it) for now?

They are two-fold, or better say, I see for myself two strategies, two paths:
              1. Searching for a man who already has money in his pockets. I'm accepting and am totally ok with the fact that he might be older, maybe two times (but no for more than 45). Like just an already-established man (not sure if there is such an expression in English, but I hope it's understandable). Under that I don't mean sugar-daddy relationship - I'm not judging it, but it's not my cup of tea.
              2. Trying to find somebody from my age group (but over 23, as I want him to have finished his studies), but ambitious and mmm let's say promising/ well in this case it's also important for him to be of the same ethnicity, confession, and social circle as me (btw, I'm Russian, Orthodox Christian and getting good higher degree). He also must have his place (real estate market here, in Moscow is crazy, renting a flat is expensive af), and be exempt from military service (conscription sucks).
              And of course either way he should seem attractive to me

That's all seem a bit extra but I know that setting needs is a first step to achive what is desired!

Comment

Privyet
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  Privyet
                  ??????! haha

I'm not sure whether I've written it to you, but like a week ago I read your journal backwards and forwards (I could relate to youe struggle with your therapist)

Comment

lol sometimes i don't know wether we are going backwards or forwards lol!
                    glad to meet someone from moscow, i remeber going there twice the last time was like 5 years ago, i really liked it, especially the Arbat!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I'm very interested in how pheromones affect Russians since I'm almost half Russian and have a weakness for Russian girls LOL

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're half russian...hmmm

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      lol sometimes i don't know wether we are going backwards or forwards lol!
                      glad to meet someone from moscow, i remeber going there twice the last time was like 5 years ago, i really liked it, especially the Arbat!
                      Ohh that's great to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I'm very interested in how pheromones affect Russians since I'm almost half Russian and have a weakness for Russian girls LOL
                        I'm curious as well. The only experience I have so far was with LPMP's product and it was... let's say mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by heynastya View Post
                          Hellooo everybody! so happy to find out about all this XS pheros... well I feel like I'm both very enthusistic and want to try every sngle item here, and at the same time my inner self is sooo sceptical about this working/ However, I just adore reading Women's Journals sections and doing my research on blends, molecules etc
                          And now I have nothing other to do than wait until the next month to make an order as I don't want to exceed the customs limit lol

BTW, I am terribly sorry for any mistackes in English I make as I am not a native speaker. I would love if you correct me anytime!

Do mones affect people from other countries differently? I didn't know that was a thing...
                          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Do mones affect people from other countries differently? I didn't know that was a thing...
                            thank you, Sunny ! I don't know what exactly Muestereate had in mind, but imo while phero's mode of action must stay the same over population, reactions that people show depends hugely on culture and typical behavior. As I learned through reading journals here, settings influence a hit a lot.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I was joking a bit to break the ice is with a new person is what I had in mind

yeah differences are mostly cultural but any extra bit of info I can use on the cute little blonde down the road with jeans that say "juicy" could be useful.

Actually there are differences. Asians and possibly Eastern Russians respond differently to enone based blends and p93 used to be considered as good for blondes. Somewhere in my Journal is a putative that I got strong hits off of Girls from India. Another Journal on here is mostly about Japan. While I agree it's mostly cultural, there no way at this time to dispute possible genetic differences in senses of smell and their processing either. Personally I think even the cultural differences have their bases in subconscious memory though.

Comment

yeah differences are mostly cultural but any extra bit of info I can use on the cute little blonde down the road with jeans that say "juicy" could be useful.

Actually there are differences. Asians and possibly Eastern Russians respond differently to enone based blends and p93 used to be considered as good for blondes. Somewhere in my Journal is a putative that I got strong hits off of Girls from India. Another Journal on here is mostly about Japan. While I agree it's mostly cultural, there no way at this time to dispute possible genetic differences in senses of smell and their processing either. Personally I think even the cultural differences have their bases in subconscious memory though.
                              yeah I believe it makes sense, you must be right. I'll keep it in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by heynastya View Post

Your English is Perfect. I understand you completely. Better than Silvia

Don't tell her I said that. She will punch me in the eyeball

Yes, we are not insects but sometimes it takes science a long time to understand certain things and they usually start with animals. Research has shown that we emit pheromones naturally so what you are purchasing is human synthesized pheromones. I think anything new would have some doubt and of course theory is not the same as practical.

We are all here to assist you and I think you are going to love our products.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Your English is Perfect. I understand you completely. Better than Silvia

Don't tell her I said that. She will punch me in the eyeball

Yes, we are not insects but sometimes it takes science a long time to understand certain things and they usually start with animals. Research has shown that we emit pheromones naturally so what you are purchasing is human synthesized pheromones. I think anything new would have some doubt and of course theory is not the same as practical.

We are all here to assist you and I think you are going to love our products.
                                  Thank you, that's so sweet!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X